X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring On the 25K Pro Cappers Challenge

{Start following the forum rules!}

Today's Freebee:

Today’s Freebie: Jacksonville Over 8 ½ games. At 9-7 last year the Jaguars will be much improved this year. They are a very physical team. With additions like Tony Williams and Reggie Hayward the defense will be improved. Look for Jags QB Byron Leftwich to have a breakout year. With games vs the Rams, Arizona, Cleveland, San Fran and Tennessee look for the Jags to go over the win total, win the division and go very far in the playoffs.

Sam Malone
    Owner Homesportsbar
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 08-27-2005, 08:43 PM.

This does not qualify as a Comp- and it lost anyway when it was played Thursday night. This is getting ridiculous. Spark, Wayne do your thang.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
      This does not qualify as a Comp- and it lost anyway when it was played Thursday night. This is getting ridiculous. Spark, Wayne do your thang.
      I think it is a prop bet, and why does it not count?
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Oh shit- I can not believe they post a prop bet to be decided months from now. I couldn't figure where they were going. My Bad -but a bet that is months away- That is really ridiculous. Why not post that gas prices are going to be 170 nationwide by Jan. 1st. oh I know the Jags- they will get the 9th game.
        Last edited by Spearit; 08-27-2005, 07:01 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

i like sam alot ..but he should post a play within 2 days,,its only fair,,your both right guys,,and i guess sam is too..i know sam for awhile and hes definelty not out to get anyone...meet him at a jet and giant game hes one of the nicest guys u can ever meet..hes definetly a standup guy..

Comment

Working...
          X