• Show
Clear All

• Parkway Plaza Saturday Night NFLX

POSTED MY PLAY THURSDAY NIGHT AND LOST, NO EXCUSES

MY 3RD MEMBER PLAY GOES TONIGHT NFLX

[email protected]

COMP: DETROIT TIGERS

GP
    If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

You must be kidding- Boston is 10-0 against Detroit in Boston. The pitching favors Boston as does the batting. When you lose this one as well- which a majority of services do- try to remember that the four members you have stated that purchased from you have been taken to the cleaners. try to understand how protecting others on this site is our most important belief. Your posting this slop is a travesty of injustice and I pray no one follows you over the cliff- however, and there are no locks-if you should win- I will personally attach my apology for all that I have said. GL to me.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit
      I Said This Once I Dont Care About My Comps, I Tell My Clients That

How Can I Give Comps When I Only Bet And Like 5 Games A Week, How Can I Give This Board 7 Plays A Week That I Hate

The Rules State I Must Post A Comp So I Am , But I Hate Comps
      If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Well , I Guess You Are Just Taking Up Space.. Lmfao
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Not Really I Will Post Some Member Picks

However I Did Lose Thursday Night With A Member Pick

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Plaza
            Spearit
            I Said This Once I Dont Care About My Comps, I Tell My Clients That

How Can I Give Comps When I Only Bet And Like 5 Games A Week, How Can I Give This Board 7 Plays A Week That I Hate

The Rules State I Must Post A Comp So I Am , But I Hate Comps
            PP-That is so not right- where is your sense of doing something to help folks- not confuse them- I give you credit for trying to impress- but it just isn't working. You are not a capper by any means. You sound as if your plays come from another source even. You have no comp to speak of- most would just take the heavy favorite- good odds-but not you. Trump would tell you that you're fired for impersonating a capper.
            Last edited by Spearit; 08-27-2005, 11:06 AM.

Comment

2-0 over the weekend BRONCOS AND CUBS

He took some bashing but so far is ok for me!

Comment

Is that right- he won - I'll be dang - he won on Detroit as well- Hmm -give credit where it is due Spearit- lets see more or hear more about this. GL

Comment

Spear seem ok. won last night REDSOX runline
                  Tonight has under in the redsox

3-0 so i aint compallaning

Comment

That is not bad- however, I can not see the under in this game- OK Schilling is due- for a good game. But teh bull pens and the hugh Over record on Montague and both pitchers giving up hits and runs. Personally, I would not bet much on the game. Its an Over on my account. Hey- Ive been cold lately so maybe I'll learn something-

Comment

Originally posted by kite
                      2-0 over the weekend BRONCOS AND CUBS

He took some bashing but so far is ok for me!
                      kite, Why you have 4 user names on this site??? and 2 of them are services .... I am banning all of them .. You can contact Monte at [email protected] and explain ...

East Coast
                      Impossible
                      kite
                      WISEGUY

Comment

Nice work Spark----------

Comment

East Coast
                          Impossible
                          Kite
                          WISEGUY

WTG Spark!
                          NCAAF 6 - 5 (+5.35units)
                          NFL 0 - 0

Comment

Working...
                          X