Message from BP - Please Read !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from BP - Please Read !!!!

Fellas...lets be honest... Services don't have the best reputation. That is a known fact! Too many scammers or plain out not good enough cappers try to push business just for the mere fact of bringing in quick fast money, whether you win or lose! I have heard many stories from friends/clients/ and so forth of ways they have been ripped off!!! That's why I try to get this message out to you....

I am BP. Co Founder of www.BallinPicks.com & a Partner at www.TheLinesmen.com ! We strive for something much different than most services where I come from! We are more for the "HONESTY" "INTEGRITY" & Off course "SUCCESS" !!!! I will not sit here and tell you that we don't lose, of course we lose, as everyone does, but we hit at a % that you can still walk away a winner, not one week, but over long periods of time! Our clients will tell you that they feel a 1 on 1 relationship when dealing with us! It is more than a business to us, its a bond! I love when clients tell us that what they appreciate most besides the winners is that we are ALWAYS straight up and honest with them!

Our cost are not extreme, actually much less than most services out there! Why would we do that! We have the confidence that we can serve you over long periods of time, and not have to take your money quick so we don't have to deal with you in unhappy times! No, we are about Long Period relationships, we want to be your private handicapper! The little money that you pay us for our time and efforts should pay off with greater dividends! We are not about taking your money, we are about building long term relationships!

I personally try to do anything possible to show honesty and integrity, for both of my teams! I am monitored on several sites, and top of the class at that over long periods of time! I respond with client emails on a daily basis. I tell them what I believe to be the answer and not just what they want to hear, and so forth fellas! I am surrounded by GREAT Teams on both services! The Linesmen consist of Pakman, Rockman, The Kid, and BP! BallinPicks consist of BP, Wolfman, Mr Winstrol, and the Mysterious MonteCristo!

Both Services have their NFL/NCAA Packages up and running on the web sites!!! Take a peak! Also, still have several good weeks of MLB left!!! Sign up for our Free Newsletters!!! Regardless if you are with us or not, we wish you the BEST of luck in your journey!

I want to end this message with something I found that is so true!!!!!
    "It’s important to remember that ALL sports services have their hot and cold streaks. Getting in and out with a sports handicapper doesn't really work. If you're going to try a sports service, give it a few months to reap the full rewards. Good hunting and good luck!"

www.TheLinesmen.com

www.BallinPicks.com

i have no idea who you are personally.but i know you might be shocked at me saying this,,But i have actually heard good things about ur ballin plays & selections,,a friend of mine has sent them to me for awhile and i just used them for my tallies ( for the fades because the majority of you guys cant pick ur ass straight ) and i been checking them out ,,Ur not a bad handicapper by no means,,Congrats of being a honest and a good capper and best of luck,,

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS GUY BUT I DID HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIS SERVICE

Comment

also if you want to get monitor on bc and other places email me your selections ( and believe me i wont post them i use them for tallies and the nice cappers when they ask i dont post) and i tuesdays im going to post the cappers records in 4 different columns
      #1 nfl
      #2 cfl
      #3 combine
      #4 your hype plays (goy,gom.god and other bullshit u guys call some of ur plays..)

if your service is good this can only help....also if you do good for 2 weeks than never send [plays again ur off the list and some things will be posted about ur service that ur a hit & run services..

Any services who wants to be on this list email me and ill chat with you about this.this can hurt ur business but it can do more help than harm..Especially with me doing it,,LMFAO

Comment

You need to post a comp play with your free advertisement ... I do not see it

Comment

wow spark i even missed that,,hang in there buddy and get well soon spark

Comment

Working...
          X