"Screw" Feiner Lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Screw" Feiner Lies

On my first post back after my VERY successful journey, I thought I would call my usual services (can't call from Colombia for obvious reasons).
    One of the guys I call is Feiner-I want to hear his latest lies.
    Anyways, Feiner as you might expect and who has said the same thing too many times to count, says he is "Making the biggest bet of his life"-over one million dollars on side and total.
    Hmmm- and yet he is begging folks to call him to receive the game "ABSOLUTELY FREE." Could Stu possibly not be telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

Stu's whole deal is his LOUDMOUTH. It is his own unique way of trying to get you as excited about the pick as he is. The guy makes an absolute fool of himself and if i were sitting beside him on one of those T.V. football shows i think i would be rolling on the floor laughing at him. There is NO WAY i could sit there and keep a straight face!

I missed it. Did you find a lady?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Stu's whole deal is his LOUDMOUTH. It is his own unique way of trying to get you as excited about the pick as he is. The guy makes an absolute fool of himself and if i were sitting beside him on one of those T.V. football shows i think i would be rolling on the floor laughing at him. There is NO WAY i could sit there and keep a straight face!

I missed it. Did you find a lady?
      You are right Wayne about Feiner-I found a great lady all right;check the "I am going on a romance tour" thread;hopefully there will be some photos to follow soon.
      ps In all honesty, I followed the Sox(most of the games were on tv there) and the Yankee scores and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        You are right Wayne about Feiner-I found a great lady all right;check the "I am going on a romance tour" thread;hopefully there will be some photos to follow soon.
        ps In all honesty, I followed the Sox(most of the games were on tv there) and the Yankee scores and thats about it.

I just read the thread. Congrats!!!!!!! I want Photos!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          I just read the thread. Congrats!!!!!!! I want Photos!!! :D
          Yes, Congrats Saavy ... I want photos too ...

Comment

welcome back savage- Mondo always like photos
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thanks guys and just be patient;I am embarrassed to say that I do not even own a scanner and will have to wait for my ex-wife's husband to use his computer to post them for me.

Comment

Something tells me "Scew" Feiner lost that "1 million dollar plus" bet he allegedly made on last night's football game;there was no mention of it on either his comp. line or website today.
                With last night's apparent loss, Stu might fall to number 2 in the overall ratings in sports handicappers, surpassed only by Jack Price/Corey Black(head).

Comment

Is Jack Price still around?

Those guys are nothing but lying scum.

Guys like that make all betting services seem like scum.
                  Even the ones that WIN.
                  The whole industry has a big black cloud over it because of those people.

Those guys aren't even real...they use fake pictures and fake names.
                  If I ever see anyone that LOOKS like Jack Price , I might just pound on him for a while.
                  LOL

GL

Comment

[QUOTE=jw11]Is Jack Price still around?

Those guys are nothing but lying scum.

Guys like that make all betting services seem like scum.
                    Even the ones that WIN.
                    The whole industry has a big black cloud over it because of those people.

Those guys aren't even real...they use fake pictures and fake names.
                    If I ever see anyone that LOOKS like Jack Price , I might just pound on him for a while.
                    LOL
                    Last I heard Jack Price, who pretends he is the imaginary Corey black(head), will be back on Sept.1. I wonder if Jack will come back as Jack, continue with his "relationship" with Corey Black(head)(yeah rught) or perhaps tout picks under a new fake name. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                    X