Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG BOARD SPORTS Documented 25-7 Run !! Joins Forces with Buzz Sports! Plays Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG BOARD SPORTS Documented 25-7 Run !! Joins Forces with Buzz Sports! Plays Inside

I honor my results. I have joined forces with Buzz Sports because of his handicapping ability and more importantly his honesty. Look up my record at www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=899 and you will find BIG BOARD SPORTS as the #1 handicapper for this year and the #2 handicapper in NFL Football in 2004.

I am part of www.ecapper.net and give my plays out on a pay after you win process. I went with this program because no client of mine should have to pay for losers. I keep my prices at $15 and $25 for 5* and 6* plays and only go to $50 for my Strongest 10* plays.

Monday’s Full Slate** Free Today** (Example of my plays and write-ups)

5* CUBS** –115 We know Hudson is pitching well but Zambrano has the nastiest stuff from the right side this side of Clemens, allowing only 124 hits in 164 innings

5* GIANTS -110 Lowry will give the fastball hitting Phils fits with his change of speeds

3* DEVIL RAYS +135 Tampa Bay is coming off a sweep of the Tribe and Millwood has pitched in tough luck all year. TB continues to play hard.

3* DALLAS The Cowboys bounce back with a strong running game vs the Seahawks

Free Play ARIZONA

Good Luck www.bigboardsports.com

good luck buddy and thanxs

Comment

Working...
    X