Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some call what I do very risky and dangerous, but the difference between myself and a regular bettor or service, is that I can show myself results and ultimately show my clients results.

I don’t cap games based on who’s pitching, which quarterback is starting, injuries, etc….

If what I mentioned above has scared you then stop reading……

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I stopped reading- We have some nice cappers on this site with better records than the majority of services. Then you step in and say you follow the big money. What country are you in and why do you not see that we can easily follow the big money as well. Do you know us - no- do you care to come across like you may have a better plan- no- do you smack your jaws about following smart money and utilize it as if you have inside info -yes- Are the members on this site tired of the phone calls and the lying services just to get their money - yes -do yiou have 4 people from this site - hell no- we are tired of the games - post your picks for awhile- warm up to the fellows and you may get your 4 people. Or send Rip your picks and he will keep a count. Fair enuff.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
      who said ur joe wiz we know ur not..but u sound like him and thats why u got the nick Joe Wiz Jr,

dude ur not welcome here .get out of here..Stop posting and beat it,,No one wants ur shitty plays.

ip addys mean shit,,i got over 55 of them big freaking deal..just do ur self a favor and forget you know bettorschat,,Ur not welcome here..go to google and search under scammer handicappers and you;ll find alot of sites and with ur name on them all....

Really dude good luck but get the FUCK OFF THIS FORUM NOW DICKLESS WONDER
      I COULDNT HAVE SAID THAT BETTER MYSELF, NOW AS RIP HAS INSTRUCTED YOU, GET LOST O DICKLESS WONDER
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

spearit ur the man..You should write a book,because u really no what to say and how to say it all in one,,Your an intelligent human being spearit..

parkaway plaza..lets make a deal..send me your plays from now to dec..ill keep track of them and lets put the cards on the table ans see how good you really are..

Comment

why so bitter?
          I AM POSTING IN THE SERVICE SECTION

WHY YOU READING IF YOU DONT LIKE?
          If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

Comment

i like thats why i read..this is better than the comedy channel u kidding me..if i get 1 guy a day to stop buying your guys plays im happy as shit..and i think i get more than 4 guys a day to stop buying services...

Comment

i have a monitor section coming out next week,,put plays on my monitored section,,If your good do u know much money u can make,,What are you afraid of,,mail me the plays and you;ll be golden if ur plays are as big as your mouth,,

Comment

I fully understand, MOST SERVICES LOSE, I AGREE!

Again i only bet from 5-7 games a week. I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY 4 CLIENTS I GOT FROM HERE FOR TONIGHTS PLAY

GAME #904 was my selection tonight

NEXT PLAY IS THURSDAY NIGHT
                If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

Comment

next forum you go at least you know now dont hype ur plays and type in garbage for 30 minutes..

Comment

thanks for the ADVICE!

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Plaza
                      I fully understand, MOST SERVICES LOSE, I AGREE!

Again i only bet from 5-7 games a week. I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY 4 CLIENTS I GOT FROM HERE FOR TONIGHTS PLAY

GAME #904 was my selection tonight

NEXT PLAY IS THURSDAY NIGHT
                      Pittsburgh....
                      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

did u think i really thought you were going to give me a team that didnt start or was losing

shit id give a team out that scored 5 runs in the first inning and whos winning 7-0,,ur a fucking genius...904 pirates at 910 pm game starts at 7pm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dont think ur a hero if you really gave this game out..every poster and every service on the entire internet had duke tonight for the pirates..
                        Last edited by Ripple; 08-23-2005, 09:12 PM.

Comment

go post on sportsline.com .... those are some nit-wits that would buy a bag o' bullshit
                          MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
                          Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
                          Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
                          Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
                          5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
                          NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

why didnt this section get closed down with the service play section.. im sure monte made money in the service plays section,,im sure he makes shit in this section,,
                            close this section its fucking useless.....

fenway.... spam thats excellent..
                            Last edited by Ripple; 08-23-2005, 09:22 PM.

Comment

winner on pitt

Comment

heyheyhey log onto www.whogivesafuck.com

YOU TURKEY

MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
                                Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
                                Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
                                Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
                                5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
                                NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units