No announcement yet.

NFL PreSeason / BASEBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* BASEBALL Aug.27th.....Blue Jays, Downs +140 over the Indians with Millwood.....Orioles, Dubose -115 over A's with Kennedy.....D'backs, Webb Even over Phillies with Lieber

Back here today at 3 pm ET, with the NFL PreSeason

Comment

* NFL PreSeason Aug.27th.....Miami -2.5 over Tampa Bay

Comment

gl to ya today---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL tonight Margin
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Just a quick Thanks, to all that have taken the time to reply!

Comment

* BASEBALL Aug.28th.....Blue Jays, Towers +110 over the Indians with Westbrook.....Orioles, Maine +120 over the A's with Haren.....Back here at, 2 pm ET

I'm e-mailing the College Football Preview, And, if anyone cares.....articles today. If you'd like to receive a Free copy, e-mail me a, YES, at: [email protected]

Comment

UpDate.....BASEBALL Aug.28.....Paadres, Astacio -170 over the Rockies with Wright

Comment

* BASEBALL Aug.29th.....Rangers, Dominguez +130 over White Sox with Buehrle
                  * NFL PreSeason.....St. Louis vs Detroit, UNDER 45

I'll be in the office, working late tonight.....If you haven't already requested a copy, of the College Football Preview, e-mail me at, [email protected], and I'll send it right out to you.

Regards,
                  John

Comment

* BASEBALL Aug. 30th.....Giants, Hennessey -130 over Rockies with Cook

* S-e-p-t-e-m-b-e-r.....Football

I'll be brief, and get right to the point. The College Football season opens in just two days.....that's right, on Thursday, Sept.1

If the history of Football has taught us one thing for certain, it's that the pointspreads on the early games in S-e-p-t-e-m-b-e-r, are "soft", and that well-informed bettors will beat them.

I'm also certain, that you realize the importance of winning early, in quest of another proofitable season. That's exactly why I reminding you, that there are only two days left, to take advantage of The MARGIN discounted offer:
                    1) You get 21 issues, normally $10 each, delivered to your e-mail box, for only $160.....that's less than $8 a week, a savings of $50.
                    2) You can go to www.Paypal.com, and send the $160 to: [email protected], or mail $160 check / money order to: MARGIN, PO Box, 528, Rome, NY 13440.

I look forward to hearing from you, today.

Best regards for another winning season.
                    John

"Like anything else in life. It's the Football bettors with the best information, that will make the miosy money." - The MARGIN

Comment

* BASEBALL Sept. 1.....Toronto, McGowan -120 over Orioles with Penn

* NFL PreSeason Sept.1.....Carolina -3 over Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
                      X