Saints @ PATRIOTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints @ PATRIOTS

The Patriots have been historically strong in Pre-Season under Bill Belichick despite last season's 1-3 record. The Saints are fickle and usually respond well off a loss.

The real story is both teams starting their 1st stringers into the 3rd quarter. If that is the case, you can throw everything else out the window and take the BETTER TEAM....AT HOME...at the low, LOW PRICE of only minus single field goal.

The Pats are eager to see how fast the can bring continuity to a team that critics say will take a hit from losing both co-ordinators. What the critics fail to see apparently is that Belichick has been down this "they have too much to overcome" road for several seasons and just keeps winning.

The Patriots are so much better than the Saints on paper it is not even worth comparing. So the play would be either...

...New England -3 or...

...New England for the first half only or...

...both.

Having said all of that, there is ONE thing scares me just a tad. In view of Brady's recent comments in GQ mag, there's a part of me that wonders if subconsciously he wants to erase that image not only off the field but on the field as well...

Let's not forget that Brady had real problems with the spotlight after his first SB and it affected his play in his 2nd year. His recent comments might reflect an inward desire to taint his spotless wonderboy rep. A few bad games on the field would do that if not subconsciously...

PATS

dave
    http://pro-edge.tripod.com

Good Luck Dave!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Nice write up Dave
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thanks. If Brady had not made those comments this week I would've really loved this game. The Saints just stink. But I had reservations because of Brady's comments.

dave

Comment

Working...
        X