This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rat

They call me ****** the rat I've been in this game for years. Im a ledgend. They never see me but im always there
    I picked the last ncaa basketball and football champions, super bowl winner, nba championship winner,and world series winner.
    Thats right 100 % accurate. Money! My team and I are experts at what we do. We take pride in giving people what they want quality picks that make them money.
    We do what it takes to get you the play of the day. I will exaust connections to ensure you that your pick comes from knoweledgeable athourative people.
    My team of wise guys are the cream of the crop. Between us we have over 65 years of experience but now we are going to take handcapping to a whole new level.
    Get ready for the dynasty. Join up now save on football season package. Reffer a friends email and get a 500* play of the day on the rat.
    Don't sleep on this offer. Like always IF our top play loses you get the next days play on the rat. We offer free picks daily come visit us at
    http//www.atsaction.com Come see what all the excitment is about.

Keep all your threads in this forum ... first and last warning Mr. Legend .....

Comment

Why do you have the same IP as career, a banned member?

I don't think you will be here long!

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        Mr. Legend .....
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

he is gone already Wayne ...

Comment

I thought you should get that honor since he was banned last time for bashing the shit out of you! :D

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I thought you should get that honor since he was banned last time for bashing the shit out of you! :D
              Thanks partner, this is the fool that told me he was not a service and told me I did not have a clue ...

Comment

Working...
              X