No announcement yet.

$$jimmys$$ new name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is X and I'm sure many remember that guy.

Comment

Well at least he didnt deny using these Alias names....Cantlose2easy, William Conger, BestDamnSportsServicePeriod, Wiseguysone, Wiseguyswin, Wiseguypsychics, Wiseguycapper, Sportswiseguy, Psychicwiseguy, KCSports and last but not least Bestdamnsportsservice (the Original...lol).

Thanks $JIMMY$ for Confirming these Names that you use to sell your picks.....Only thing is, do you still NOT count all their Records together...You should because it was documented at Allcappers...and YOU are the ONE and ONLY..

Comment

Rip-co-capt- I still believe he has very little to do with the chicks- They had a falling outit would seem. However, he is linked to their past and judged connected.

I believe it when he said they can go fuck themselves. When I asked them to join BC they joined up- and I thought they could be easier to track if connected. I'm not promoting them but really want the truth to come out.

Jimmy - you brought some good to the site at on time but you let alot of us down by not being up front. The site is made up of bettors and cappers - sharing the fight against services and the man who would hoodwink em in a NY second.
        Many of us join the witchhunt on members and ex-members who wish to continue to act in this manner. If you feel hostility- it is because of the betrayal. The truth is you want to set something right concerning all of the aliases. There really is no way to prove either side except watch the action and the reverse action on a play. Or perform in some other manner linked by a similar action. Since the site has untold eyes the action is forever on your ass about the switch and bait practices that was so common in the old days. Not now.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

well said spearit

again ill state this guy keeps trying to sign up at different sites under different names and they all knock him down

he has only 2 sites left and they both sux
          boxers & mads forum where he post all my services over there under 888..which is cool..but the people will find out who he really is and expose him..but maybe not those 2 sites dont care about there posters just scamming and lying to there posters..

Comment

jimmy and jessicia must;ve broke up...chicksfrompicks (jessicia) just emailed me and said jimmy is gay..wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u freaking FAGGIT JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Jimmy- If you are gay-please explain -how do you have a fiancee and a coworker out of work at the same time due to a health issue unless they are the same person. Good Work Jessica- Been waiting for you to show up.

Rip- I don't think they like each other- I also think Jessica may have something to offer the site. E-mail her back and ask what info you need and set it right. Thanx Buddy

Comment

i been going back and forth with her,,she mentions you told her to come here,,i told her were all nice and were here to help her

she says the only person jimmy bangs is jeff.....or his rosie palms..BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHES nice girl..it seems,,

Comment

Thanks - That is what I was hoping for - a little comeraderie toward someone who may be innocent of being connected to Jimmy in a way that may be detrimental to the members on this site. She was hesitant to come forward several weeks back on signing up-felt the bashing was too intense and the axe was already swinging- so she e-mailed and said she didn't think it was prudent to come forward at that time. Very Good. And I ask that members not use the words that Jimmy has in his quote on the chicks. We can try to be a little more gentlemanly at times in the presence of. Kapt would insist on it as well.

Comment

WiseGuysUnlimited

Lets bounce back after the GOY Loss last night!

High Roller Toronto -115 Look for them to bounce back against Douglass
                    High Roller Cleveland -160... High Line, but remember who they are playing..
                    High Roller Colorado -120 Decent home team

his writeups are the best i ever seen,,must take him a long time to write these,,
                    Last edited by Ripple; 08-09-2005, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I'm a High Roller
                      I'm a high Roller
                      Watching girls go by
                      My---Oh ----My----

Yeah Right Jimmy Thanks for the writeup- Colorado- decent home team- is that really all it takes to cap these games.
                      I would want a little more confidence than that Jimmy. Like Pitchers Era, etc

Cleveland -160 Granted KC sucks but remember who they are playing is not what your payors want from you- They want to see that there is more to the game than presented by your words. Why pay if anyone can see that. How about Lee is pitching great 7-2 on the road and gave up only 2 runs in 5 innings the last time these two teams met. KC just recalled a guy from AAA that was 3-8 last year and 3-4 this year. Maybe this guy pitched well in Pawtucket or whereever. Did you know that this guy Mike Wood has an ERA of 4.03 this year. Only .01 higher than Lee. Sounds like a fade to me. They pay for the info. You are shortchanging them. I won't even get into Toronto -bouncing back against Douglass. Toronto is 14-3 on Tuesdays. I Think I will fade you today Sugar Britches

Comment

I hope he proves me wrong....

Comment

Working...
                        X