NCAA Football COVER System 19-4-1 ATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football COVER System 19-4-1 ATS

I've spent a lot of time talking about the NFL, but let me introduce the plays from last year that reflect the results of my newest NCAA College System. Check out the Huge ******...

9/11 Duke (+15) 20, UCONN 22 WIN
    9/11 ARKANSAS (+14) 20, Texas 22 WIN

9/18 TEXAS TECH (-5) 70, Tcu 35 WIN

9/23 Akron (+7) 24, KENT 19 WIN

9/25 Iowa (+14) 17, MICHIGAN 30 WIN
    9/25 WISKY (-3) 16, Penn St 3 WIN
    9/25 ILLINOIS (+22) 30, Purdue 38 WIN
    9/25 So Florida (+12) 45, TCU 44 WIN
    9/25 BALL ST (+4) 41, W.Mich 14 WIN
    9/25 Oregon St (+8) 14, ARIZONA ST 27 Lose
    9/25 Troy St (+16) 7, S.CAROLINA 17 WIN

10/2 TENNESSEE (-2) 10, Auburn 34 Lose
    10/2 GEORGIA (-3) 45, Lsu 16 WIN
    10/2 Miss St (+12) 13, VANDY 31 Lose

10/9 Ga Tech (+14) 20, MARYLAND 7 WIN

10/16 PITTSBURGH (+8) 20, Boston College 17 WIN

10/23 ARKANSAS (+9) 14, Georgia 20 WIN

11/2 Toledo (+6) 16, MIAMI OH 23 Lose

11/6 OREGON ST (+17) 20, Usc 28 WIN

11/13 MTSU (-7) 37, La-Monroe 24 WIN

11/27 Wake Forest (+6) 7, MARYLAND 13 PUSH

12/4 Va Tech (+7) 16, MIAMI FL 10 WIN

12/31 Boise St (+11) 40, LOUISVILLE 44 WIN

1/4 SO CAL (+1) 55, Oklahoma 19 WIN

Total 19-4-1 ATS (82.61%)
    Faves: 4-1-0
    Dogs: 15-3-1

AVERAGE COVER: 14.79 points

13 of 19 Wins were double digit ******
    Adjust line by 3 against your team, and record is still 17-6-1
    Adjust line by 7 against your team, and record is still 15-8-1

I will be using this System as first and foremost in picking my College Plays this Season--before I look at anything else. Just as in the NFL my Picks will be based FIRST on my Excel Program. And like the NFL, I have abandoned the old and brought in the new.

I expect fantastic results this Season from my NFL Excel Program and my NCAA College Football COVER System. They work well and remove the SUBJECTIVITY of my former style--replacing it with SOUNDER concepts and numbers.

Want More info on my Online Tipsheet "PRO-EDGE"? It's a tipsheet--that's all--for the mere cost of a tipsheet. Check it out at:

http://pro-edge.tripod.com

Sun Aug 07
    2-team +165 Red Sox & Astros

gl,
    dave

Great results.....can't wait to hear about this great system. Are these ATS W/L vs virgin numbers from last year or did you go back and find this system.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Sports,

Thank you for posting. I last year about mid-season I was researching something that made sense to me and thought would work. At that time I looked at past results from the 2003 College Season. I liked the results and monitored the results throughout last year.

I did not use its picks in my sheet last year because I did not want to change anything midstream and wanted to merely monitor it.

I did, however, post a couple times at b-chat regarding college comp picks. One of them that I remember posting was the Ga Tech - Maryland game. A lot of posts were touting the Terapins, so I posted a beware thread to warn off of Maryland -14. G-tech +14 was one of the system's plays and they won SU 20-7.

I also gave it some weight when I released my Big Ten Game of the Year in my Sheet last season: ILLINOIS (+22) 30, Purdue 38.

Other than that, I kept silent for the most part. I also have not hyped it too much leading into this season for three main reasons:

1.) The all new PRO EDGE sheet is primarily NFL.

2.) My emphasis leading into this football season--as far as promotion goes--is my Excel Program which I wrote. This is the "headliner" since it reflects an utter and abrupt (and needed) transformation in my entire handicapping ideology.

3.) I have hyped stuff for the last few years and more often than not they have not followed up as strongly. Not that they are bad, but just that they have not lived up to the same results. This is why I "monitored" this last season versus virgin numbers.

I have alluded to this a couple of times in my promos this year, but only in passing and not with posted results. I would rather let the results do most the talking while I continue to emphasize the biggest story of my 25-year handicapping career: the about face from being a techical handicapper to being a statistical handicapper. It's kinda' like Brian Billick switching to a West Coast...

gl,
      dave

Comment

Thanks for the info Dave,

As for that great college GOY in the BIG TEN you had last year I have been watching very closely for that again. This past year I went away from the trends and stats and played more based on line movement and opening lines. I did alright but am still learning the process.

As for the college system you used last year, send me an email at my name1975 at yahoo . com

Also I finally did some searching last night and found a site, *******.com that goes back to (I think) 1996 with each games stats. They aren't NET yardage, which is what you need, but just the overall rushing and passing. Could get some info from that. I am going to spend this week researching the 300+ yards outgained system as far back as it goes. Hopefully I'll have the results by the end of the week.

Comment

I can get the results by hand from NFL.com for 2002 and 2003 which would give a 3-year span. But right now I am too busy with preparing for the upcoming season and also I am already in the middle of a project, running 2003 NFL Stats through my Excel Program. Hopefully I'll be able to get to doing the 2002 stats in my Excel...let us know what you find if you get the time...

dave

Comment

Sports,

What are you "watching for again"? Not sure what you mean...

dave

Comment

It is the NCAAFB version of your 19-4 NFL system. I think that for college it is something like this:

Play against a team that is coming off back to back ATS wins while scoring 40+ and allowing less than 10 points.

Illinois was the play vs Purdue last year for an easy cover.

Comment

NO!!!!

Please, save your money!!! If you apply that system to college you will get SMASHED!

The system DEPENDS on the parity found in the NFL. There is NO parity in College Football.

The system I will be using for NCAA Football is really good and makes sense, but it is not anything I have ever posted...

Thanks for posting...
                dave

Comment

Thanks again Dave, and keep them coming.... Looking forward to making a lot of money with you this year.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Sports,

Ran numbers in database. Using the guidelines of 40 or more for College and 9 or less, you would be 23 wins and 17 losses going against them if they also covered the last two in those blowout wins. In non-conference the record was 6-3 and 17-14 in conference...

dt

Comment

Try running those numbers for vice versa. Say a team allows 40+ and scores less than 10 and doesn't cover each game, what are the numbers that they cover the next game.

Comment

will do...i"ll post later...

gl tonight ...

Comment

Working...
                        X