Friday total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday total

Cleveland/Detroit over 8.5 (-110) (Sabathia/Robertson)

Both pitchers struggling bad at the moment which helps this total out a bunch. The last ten times Sabathia has faced the Tigers, 8 of them have gone over the total. Robertson has been a pretty decent pitcher at home, but the Indians bats are a bit hotter.

This one should go over by the 7th...

Good luck to all that follow today!
    Rook

best of luck Rook

Comment

Looks good -Rook - Good Luck. Its games like this - looking so easy- thats gets me at times.
      Last edited by Spearit; 08-05-2005, 10:31 AM.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I had this one labeled as one of my overs, with 3 others.....This one looked the strongest, and am studying it as a possible 10* play....GL to ya (us)---bring that one in my man...kapt

PS---the 3 other possibles are
        OVERS
        Milwaukee 8 1/2
        Yankees 10
        Colorado 9

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks guys, and Kapt...one of those other three are on my card as well. So your on to something I believe!

Comment

Kapt- On your Milw./Philly game- I believe Lidle can help you on the over- Sheets is powering up as the season wears on. Philly could pull Lidle and use there underworked good ERA in the last three bull pen.

On Yanks and Toronto - Yes Chacin 6-3-1 on the over. But have ya seen his last 3 games. ERA is something like 0.44. Small is 2-0 with an decent ERA of just over 4. Toronto has been hot at home 9 wins in the last 11. I also saw an over here initially but have backed off due to Chacin and other stats.
            I wish both of big luck tonight and pitch to me if ya don't like my reasoning. Totals is some nice money as the odds do not wipe you off the face of the scene so easily as sides.
            Last edited by Spearit; 08-05-2005, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Rook - Got 2 smackers on the Detroit Over- Thanks

Kapt.
              On Colorado- I believe this is a good Over- I don't play it it because Colorado is a strong dog on the road 7-2 in the last 9 road games. Of the three I think this game gives you best value. Good Luck my friend.

As I tell my patients when they have been to so many other Docs- for surgery, or for cortizone shots or some voodoo cure-

If you're a ham-mer -everything looks like a nail.

I see Unders and you see the value of Overs. I welcome your views on any of my plays anytime - Rook, Kapt, and others. Its what we win and how we deal with each other on this site that matters- everything else is folly.
              Last edited by Spearit; 08-05-2005, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Best Of Luck Today Buddy!!!
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good luck on the total Rook!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                    Rook - Got 2 smackers on the Detroit Over- Thanks

Kapt.
                    On Colorado- I believe this is a good Over- I don't play it it because Colorado is a strong dog on the road 7-2 in the last 9 road games. Of the three I think this game gives you best value. Good Luck my friend.

As I tell my patients when they have been to so many other Docs- for surgery, or for cortizone shots or some voodoo cure-

If you're a ham-mer -everything looks like a nail.

I see Unders and you see the value of Overs. I welcome your views on any of my plays anytime - Rook, Kapt, and others. Its what we win and how we deal with each other on this site that matters- everything else is folly.

Good deal on the Detroit game...I'll be rooting extra hard now.

I appreciate very much the opinons on my games. I don't win all the time...in fact...if I can lose 4 of every 10, I'm VERY happy...so when I see reasons that someone else goes the other way with a game, I love to read it and learn from it even if I win.

My two cents....the Colorado over is a toss up for me because Webb is still a stud, he's just in a rut right now. I"m not a big fan of the depleted lineup in Coloardo as well.

And as far as Milwaukee and Philly...I don't mind saying that it's on my card as well. A 6-4 game to me is very very likely.

Comment

Looks like another W.

:uzi: GL bro

Comment

You da Man Rook!!! Thanks for the pick!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                          Cleveland/Detroit over 8.5 (-110) (Sabathia/Robertson)

Both pitchers struggling bad at the moment which helps this total out a bunch. The last ten times Sabathia has faced the Tigers, 8 of them have gone over the total. Robertson has been a pretty decent pitcher at home, but the Indians bats are a bit hotter.

This one should go over by the 7th...

Good luck to all that follow today!
                          Rook

I apologize guys for my incorrect writeup. It went over in the 6th inning not the 7th.

I hope you all can forgive me!!!

Rook

Comment

Great Call Buddy. Thanks For The Eazy Winner!!!
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Great Call Rook - Lost my 10 on Atlantas bullpen work. Congrats to both you and Kapt. Time to face the firing squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X