Buzz or Big Board Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz or Big Board Sports

i hope i didnt run you guys off.Thats what these forums are here for,,To discuss betting and sports..All i did was question ur record,PLease continue to post.Big board actually never really answered us fully,,but its okay..start off fresh and please post,,he still does at TP..thanks and good luck,,Rip

Hey Rip

You did not run us off by any means. I have been sick the last couple days, had some fluid behind my ear. Just rolled out of the rack and am feeling better today. Big Board will be posting as well, I asked him to give BC a rest for a week or so and come back fresh on the right foot.

Be back in a few with my card. I still owe the board another day since I did not post yesterday.

Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

hope u feel buddy buzz..and thanks for ur response..Tell big board sports we say hello..Hurry back..get well soon..we miss you guys....big board sports is doing well i see at tp..Rip

Comment

Working...
      X