• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Game Of The Year Guaranteed!

BONECRUSHERSPORTSPICKS NEWSLETTER

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WINNING PICK

TODAY,APRIL 11 2003

Call our offices between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. at 1-888-859-7493 TOLL FREE for any questions
    or to ORDER YOUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER OF THE DAY.

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY

“BOBBY’S" GUARANTEED PICK IS AT 19-4.

I am now at 19-4 for my GUARANTEED PICK. If you haven’t been setting your bookie on fire, you haven’t been using my guaranteed pick. Yesterday was a strange day. .Any of you who paid for my GUARANTEED WINNER yesterday will be e-mailed with my GUARANTEED WINNER today FREE with NO OBLIGATION. Then, I WON my free pick yesterday when K.C. beat DETROIT. K.C. is only a -125 play. That makes me 3-2 in baseball for the season. My GUARANTEED PICK is the way to go for a GUARANTEED WIN! Don’t put the fire out now. Stay on this WINNING TEAM and play my GUARANTEED PICK. Take a chance on this handicapper’s HOT TIPS with our PREMIUM PICK or our GUARANTEED WINNER. Spring is here, but it’s so HOT, it feels like the middle of JULY in FLORIDA. My FREE PICK TODAY is a BASEBALL GAME that starts at 7:05 K.C.is my FREE PICK by -125 over CLE.

HIRNDZ is pitching for K.C. and WSTBRK is going for CLE. My PREMIUM and GUARANTEED PICKS are NBA picks today. My statistical analysis has worked amazingly well for years for a select few and now I’m bringing this opportunity to you.

Our record is unbeatable for the GUARANTEED picks now standing at an incredible 19-4. You too can be a WINNER by using the http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html.

Premium picks are only $10.00. GUARANTEED PICKS are $25.00. Bones is unusually sizzling with his NBA play picks. Don’t be on the wrong side of his spectacular plays. TRY WINNING – AFTER ALL, THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY! To find out about this pick go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html and ORDER this GUARANTEED OR PREMIUM PICK OF THE DAY. It’s only a TEN DOLLAR PLAY for our PREMIUM and $25.00 for OUR GUARANTEED WINNER– THAT’S RIGHT, ONLY $10.00 for a QUALITY PREMIUM and $25.00 for a GUARANTEED WINNER. For $10.00 it will
    make your day but for $25.00 on our GUARANTEED WINNER IT WILL MAKE YOUR YEAR.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET OUR NBA PACKAGE – THAT’s RIGHT FOR ONLY $99.99, you can get the entire NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE. You’ll more than money ahead – you’ll be on track with ALL
    THE LATEST INSIDE INFORMATION from the Lakers to the Nicks. ORDER online or CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-859-7493.

OUR WINNING WAYS CONTINUE with this year’s Baseball Season. That’s right we pick winners for you. This year’s baseball season is
    already well on its way. /span>They are slamming in home runs left and right.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT FORGET OUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER. It’s a LOCK! Go to the site for WINNERS.

For more information on our
    PREMIUM PICKS AND OUR GUARANTEED WINNER go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html

or call TOLL FREE

1-888-859-7493

THERE’S HONOR IN

MAKING MONEY
Working...
X