Sean Michaels Leaves The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Michaels Leaves The Internet

Sean Michaels lost a play in which he threatened to leave the internet (Big Green Machine) if he lost a big play a few days ago and he LOST.
    What is particularly amusing is what his boss said about him.
    I guess all of us who thought that he was nothing but a big mouth were right!
    Ps The only question I have is where will he emerge next and what name will he use. (the old pro wrestling syndrome).
    NOTE FROM MANAGING EDITOR VIC MONACO

So, Sean Michaels put his Internet career on the line yesterday with the Baltimore Orioles - and lost. And, as promised (threatened?), he's gone.

But, let us also add that this is not a sad day as far as the Big Green Machine is concerned.

Three years ago, there was no handicapper better than Sean at this site. Same goes for two years ago. But, truth be told, he stunk last year in both football and basketball. But even more appalling was his lack of effort and inability to often provide analysis for his selections. Because of contractual obligations, we could not part company with Sean, but he did us a favor by losing yesterday. Is that brutal to admit? Perhaps, but it's the truth.

We will be adding new handicappers to the Big Green site in the next 30 days. And we will continue to analyze the performance - and work ethic - of those involved with the site currently, and in the future, in order to maintain the quality you've come to expect.

No one wins in this business everyday, and those that claim they do are cheats, liars and scamdicappers. But, as a gambler, you should expect to see the hard work that goes into making selections on a daily basis. We didn't see that from Sean for months and that's why we're glad he's gone. End of story.

As for Sean any of his exclusive long-term customers (those that purchased his plays exclusively at his website for 7, 30, 60 or 100 days) will be offered a pro-rated refund or the chance to switch the balance of their packages to another handicapper at the site.
    Last edited by savage1; 07-27-2005, 10:13 AM.

sorry savage... i have not been watching the WWE lately..

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      sorry savage... i have not been watching the WWE lately..
      I don't watch it either;the point I was trying to make was that it was very common when I was a kid zillions of years ago for pro wrestlers for whatever reasons to rassle under different names in different states;I don't know if that is still the case.
      Also, pro wrestling is fake/staged and hyped as you well know;you can make the inference to a certain capper if you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Also, pro wrestling is fake/staged and hyped as you well know.
        NO, NO, NO, NO. Say it isn't true Savage!!!

This is a sad day for me. :sad2:
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Now if we could just get spark to follow suit life would be great!!!!
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

WWE is not wrestling which is a true sport.WWE is wrassling which is scripted entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
              NO, NO, NO, NO. Say it isn't true Savage!!!

This is a sad day for me. :sad2:
              I am sorry;I didn't mean to ruin your day. Hopefully you will not go into denial and/or suffer withdrawal symptoms. :christmas

Comment

The best/funniest thing was around 3 years ago or so when Sean on his website used to talk/brag about his two "hot" Asian high priced Las Vegas Whores and the "services" they would provide in the same breath as his "hot" picks of the day.
                Last edited by savage1; 07-27-2005, 03:02 PM.

Comment

sounds like insult was added to injury. Ouch!
                  Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Maybe Ripple service can join him.....
                    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Working...
                    X