Rips fade service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rips fade service

guys call my office right now..i got the lock of the year,,pay after you win..i dont believe in free plays so i wont post them >My picks are to valuable to be free,u wont be sorry..stay with our service for 15 days and you;ll stay for ever..I got scouts at every football training camp and at all games..I just got some great info on the Braves/Nationals game..hurry guys before the lines move..The books are afraid of my service

1866- 333 -fade

Some guy named Kevin from NJ answered......

OH SHIT...I dailed 1-866-33-Fraud!

I'll try again.

Comment

wohoooooooooooooo..thats me..lol

Comment

nice ripple you got your own service, sweet!!!
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

oh yeah no credit cards only cash..our machines are down to the hot weather..we take western union....

Comment

If you don't win tonight, are YOU going to leave the internet?

Comment

u have to pay first ..lmfao

no ill be back tomorrow under a different name..im no dummy..wooooooooohooooooooo

Comment

Lol

Comment

Spark,

Get Rid Of This Bastage. He Didn't Leave A Comp. Play!!! :D

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!! WhoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!!
                  "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

That phone # I called was a sex shop!

Comment

be nice to my gf if she answers..lol
                      if my wife answers curse her out ,,shes an ass,,woooohoooooooooooooo

Comment

Great post!!

Comment

Pay after we win?!!...Woooooohoooooo!...We're never going to end up paying than!lol....and we'll still make money by fading the plays!!!
                          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GUYS the phone company called me the phone lines went out tonight because of of ur great response..please dont post these anywhere..but here are our plays of the night..guys i trust that you will send me the money tomorrow,,dont fuck me..I'LL SEND JOEY FROM THE BRONX TO YOUR HOUSE..LMFAO:
                            ..we;ll see good luck with these,,we haD kc big today ..-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys the services are terrible ,,were fading these 2 plays big time..as always play the teams we have listed and there both dogs..when we have dogs we win big time,,and who ever followed us on kc congrats guys..

Cards...+124 ..Big al has his 82nd goy on the pads

Rangers +122//all the services are all over Balt..Rangers win easy tonight

see you guys tomorrow good luck Rip & friends

if anyone is wondering why im posting rips fades..im ripple & dylan524.. & PAINTER317.& SUGAR MOUNTAIN & BOX OF RAIN..good luck guys..Rip

Comment

Working...
                            X