$$$dr Winns Picks Game Of The Year$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$dr Winns Picks Game Of The Year$$$

This play is coming tomorrow! I LOVE this game and expect an EASY victory from the team! Sunday, this EASY winner can be yours FREE by emailing drwinnspicks@hotma*l.com !

Thats right! Free of charge. In years past my game of the year has cost 50$ but this baseball season I am giving out a gift with no strings attached!

SATURDAY FREEBIE: CALGARY STAMPEDERS +4.5 in CFL!

What do you have to lose? Make some easy cash to build the bank!

FREEBIE FOR SUNDAY: Philly Phillies ML -150

Comment

The Game Of The Year Sent Out Was Oakland Athletics Ml -141!

Comment

That was WAY too easy right from the 1st inning! Rich Harden pitched worse than expected but still strong enough to get us the win! Shoot me an email if interested in my plays!

Comment

congrats buddy ..nice call

Comment

hahaha a service that puts thier game o the yr on the board right after it starts
            thats how a service should be for its clients and others to c..........nice to c it called before its over like all the other scammers and i know there are some good ones out there but they make the rest of u look bad..........................nice call dr winn
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
              hahaha a service that puts thier game o the yr on the board right after it starts
              thats how a service should be for its clients and others to c..........nice to c it called before its over like all the other scammers and i know there are some good ones out there but they make the rest of u look bad..........................nice call dr winn
              I do agree with you on this marty ... instead of wagging their tails and telling what they had after the game is over they should post their plays right after they start ... good post ...

Good Job dr
              Last edited by Spark; 07-24-2005, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I actually posted this one a little later than I would have. I would have normally posted 10 minutes after start time but I was away from my computer so I posted as soon as I could around 3 eastern. 2-0 on my freebies so far as well! Good luck to all you guys!

-doc

Comment

GOOD JOB Dr Winn---nice call---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

2 freebies for monday:

SANFRAN GIANTS ML -130!

Detroit Tigers -110 ML!

Comment

Working...
                    X