Clear All

Thanks for the CUBS winner Rook

Comment

GREAT CALL TAT2!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

nice work rook!!!

Buzz
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

NICE DP to end the game.....WTG Rook!! Thanks
          NCAAF 6 - 5 (+5.35units)
          NFL 0 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
            Ask Fast Eddie. He brought up your name in his other thread. Just thought I'd use current stuff for a story line.
            The question was to you, not Fast Eddie. Don't know why he mentioned me in his thread but if it's any consulation, I have never or will I ever resort to a pay service. If I lose money it will be on my picks and no one elses. That way the only one I have the right to bitch at is myself . I have never met Fast Eddie other than corresponding here on this forum (which of course is the best on the net). Not trying to be a smartass, but I think that your post was disrepectful to me and I don't know what you mean by a "story line". Don't judge a book by it's cover in other words. Just wanted to clear this up and will respect and look forward to your response. Good luck and I wish you the best!!! Repectfully, Uncle Mo.

Comment

Nice Hit John ....

LSU, You are getting goofier everyday .... hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Mo
                The question was to you, not Fast Eddie. Don't know why he mentioned me in his thread but if it's any consulation, I have never or will I ever resort to a pay service. If I lose money it will be on my picks and no one elses. That way the only one I have the right to bitch at is myself . I have never met Fast Eddie other than corresponding here on this forum (which of course is the best on the net). Not trying to be a smartass, but I think that your post was disrepectful to me and I don't know what you mean by a "story line". Don't judge a book by it's cover in other words. Just wanted to clear this up and will respect and look forward to your response. Good luck and I wish you the best!!! Repectfully, Uncle Mo.
                Mo,

This was nothing but a joke. That's it. Being I was using Fast Eddie's name, because his name was a "hot topic" today, and the fact that he mentioned your name in his thread, I decided to use you in the "story" about the picture. I have no idea, or even care to know, if you have ever used his service.

Now, judging from the picture you should have know that the whole thread was a joke. You have seen me joke in many threads here at BC. Never once did I try to disrespect anyone, in any of those threads. It was all done out of fun, and for laughs.

I'm sorry if you feel I disrespected you, but I think that you are the only one here that feels that way. I'll know better next time and will leave you out of my jokes. Again, I am sorry. Thanks for your well wishes, as I wish you the same.
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good Job TAT2........ Why do they call you that??? I must have missed that part

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    Good Job TAT2........ Why do they call you that??? I must have missed that part
                    You must be joking!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Spark; 07-23-2005, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                      Mo,

This was nothing but a joke. That's it. Being I was using Fast Eddie's name, because his name was a "hot topic" today, and the fact that he mentioned your name in his thread, I decided to use you in the "story" about the picture. I have no idea, or even care to know, if you have ever used his service.

Now, judging from the picture you should have know that the whole thread was a joke. You have seen me joke in many threads here at BC. Never once did I try to disrespect anyone, in any of those threads. It was all done out of fun, and for laughs.

I'm sorry if you feel I disrespected you, but I think that you are the only one here that feels that way. I'll know better next time and will leave you out of my jokes. Again, I am sorry. Thanks for your well wishes, as I wish you the same.
                      Understand fully LSU. Just wanted to clear up the fact that I in no way would ever consider or associate myself with a pay service. Hell, if I ever got that desperate I would start playin' your picks first !!! I consider this matter closed and like I said, I understand now!!! I enjoy the joking and bullshit more than the actual posting here, if that makes sense, so if you leave me out of your jokes then I'm going to be pissed off and disown you !!!
                      Seriously though, I didn't mean to come off as a smartass or anything and hope you didn't take it that way. Please don't ban me from your jokes!!! Have a great night buddy!!!

Comment

Uncle Mo

Understand fully LSU. Just wanted to clear up the fact that I in no way would ever consider or associate myself with a pay service. Hell, if I ever got that desperate I would start playin' your picks first !!! I consider this matter closed and like I said, I understand now!!! I enjoy the joking and bullshit more than the actual posting here, if that makes sense, so if you leave me out of your jokes then I'm going to be pissed off and disown you !!!
                        Seriously though, I didn't mean to come off as a smartass or anything and hope you didn't take it that way. Please don't ban me from your jokes!!! Have a great night buddy!!!
                        Mo,

I am glad that you understand, as I figured you would. I, personally, didn't think you had anything to do with a service, and even mentioned that to a couple of members here via e-mail. I just thought it was a good spot for your name in the "story". :D

It's all good here buddy. And please don't vote for me in next month's AOTM poll.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Hey Uncle Mo...I want you to do me a favor and practice what you preach. Don't judge a book by its cover. Now it's painfully obvious that you don't pay for plays, and god bless you for it, but the disrespect your showing for the industry I"m working in right now is a bit much for this light hearted thread. I am a whole lot different then a 95% of the services around here and am damn f'ing proud of it.

You got caught in a light hearted thread. Take a pill and laugh with the rest of us.

Coninued success on playing your OWN picks!

John

Comment

So Mo - How much are ya and where do I send the money. Can I have a year to try you out. What is your record. What size underwear do you wear. Which girl on the threads do you like the most. Who do you admire the most -Jimmy or the Wiz. What do you mean by another alias. Why are services talking to you now. What is...

Well Uncle- The crap sinks to the botton doesn't it- just stay up and doing what you do best. The services are catching heat because most have been found to be shady and scammers. I know services and sir - you are no services (taken from the Jack Kennedy Quote to Dan Quail). Accusations are a bit harsh at times - but consider you are dealing with people that have an addictive behavior and can be obscessive-compulsive as well. Throw in a litle paranoid schiz and then and only then can you see the funny in all of this.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                            X