No announcement yet.

Chicks with Picks Service......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I continued to stick with them during the 1st half and continued to be frustrated as they just couldn't seem to put anything consistent together. From what I was told by JIMMY he stated that it's been his fault about the losing during the 1st half and that's he's not really the Baseball capper and that his other 2 partners (Kyle & Jeff) were the guys for this. The thing that REALLY made me upset about this was like WTF why is he doing the capping when he's the Bsketball and Football capper when he KNOWS WELL ENOUGH that Kyle & Jeff are the guys for this??? After proclaiming all this to his subscribers he explained that he's gonna hand over the capping for the 2nd hlaf of MLB to Kyle & Jeff since his head just hasn't been in the game due to his fiancee's on-going health problems. So far during the 2nd half their record was like 15-9 and they were up over 18.00 units only to have 2 losing plays on both Thursday and Friday. Today they went 2-1 winning on Cleveland ML & NYM RL and losing on StL RL.

You conveniently forgot to mention that the time between this fiancee thing and when he first told us that he was going to bow out was damn near a million years apart. In fact, I just looked it up, and when $JIMMY$ first originally gave us the story about "letting the baseball cappers show us how good they are" and how "his plays were the losing ones and not the other two guys' plays" was on Wednesday May 18th. He was still giving basketball plays, but he wasn't giving any baseball plays. His basketball plays eventually picked up, but the "real" wiseguys baseball plays continued to SUCK ASS after doing well for a day or two after $JIMMY$ sent us that email on the 18th. They continued to COMPLETELY SUCK ASS up until he gave us the story about his finacee on the July 12th. That's damn near TWO MONTHS of COMPLETELY SUCKING ASS, and you bring up 4 or 5 days of winning days?

And btw, your post is misleading as hell. You say that Jimmy blames the first half of the season on himself, but the fact of the matter is that supposedly dude wasn't supposed to be giving us any plays since may 18th. Wasn't opening day around the first week in April? If so, that means that he was only giving us his plays for about a month and a half, and the "real" wiseguys were giving us only their plays for a little over month and a half (from the middle of May until the first week of July). So, if $JIMMY$ hadn't been supposedly giving us his plays during that first stretch, the wiseguys service would STILL be down units because the wiseguys themselves have been mediocre until this past week or so.

Basically, if you aren't $JIMMY$, then you definitely have got to be benefitting some kind of way because no objective person that has been losing money throughout this losing streak would ignore the fact of how long they had been losing while pumping up the fact that they had been winning for the last week or so.

BTW, I went back and found that old email, and it was in fact the chickswithpicks service that was sending me those plays. When I asked $JIMMY$ about them, he said that they were clients and that he had accidently sent them an email that had all of his clients email addresses on it, and that they were trying to steal his clients. In fact, here's the email. He supposedly sent this to all of his clients. This was on June 17th:

Matt emailed me and said that a pickfromchicks emailed you and sent you guys plays. If you also received this email, please tell them to take you off there list. She was a client, so my guess is she shouldn't be a service. I am sorry that she got your email addresses. I will be more careful, and make sure that I use the Bcc address from now on. I don't forget often, but once is enough. I should have learned when one of my clients started emailing all of you, trying to go in on partners for the baseball season in early April. It won't happen again. If you ask to be taken off the list, and they refuse, let me know, and I will take care of it. For now, just put it as Spam, because thats all it is, and bunch of spam bullshit.
    I'm not trying to call anyone out, or accuse anyone of being someone that they are not, but I just think that I needed to put some stuff out in the open, and let people decide for themselves.
    Last edited by MB17; 07-23-2005, 11:14 PM.

Comment

fyi..jimmy is also trying to go under another service,,hes been trying to promote and sign up at sites under this name,SportsPsychic

so hes up to know good again..

Comment

Originally posted by gtbuc27
        Co-Captain I've been asked personally to post for the chicks on here. They've been sending me their picks for the past month or so for FREE. I don't really write down their picks and record everyday. I just follow who they're picking and their record so far is about right give or take +/- 1-2 units depending on what line you get. As for the question about their record on Allcappers I can't help you there. I can tell you this though. So far JIMMY (Wiseguy's Unlimited) have definitely not been up to PAR this Baseball Season. I decided to purchased their Service during the Basketball Season as I noticed that day after day it was 4-0 4-1 5-1 5-2 (consistently winning) so I figured what the hell I'll jump on ship and tail these guys for the rest of the Season. And they definitely pleased me by continuing their winning streaks week after week. Hell, I believed they finished the NBA Season like 34-6 or something like that. They made me along with everyone else A LOT OF $$$. So, when Baseball came around and they told me they went like 299-105 last year I figured hell why not considering I know how they did in Basketball. Although, Baseball is a WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME as who all know. So, I continued to stick with them during the 1st half and continued to be frustrated as they just couldn't seem to put anything consistent together. From what I was told by JIMMY he stated that it's been his fault about the losing during the 1st half and that's he's not really the Baseball capper and that his other 2 partners (Kyle & Jeff) were the guys for this. The thing that REALLY made me upset about this was like WTF why is he doing the capping when he's the Bsketball and Football capper when he KNOWS WELL ENOUGH that Kyle & Jeff are the guys for this??? After proclaiming all this to his subscribers he explained that he's gonna hand over the capping for the 2nd hlaf of MLB to Kyle & Jeff since his head just hasn't been in the game due to his fiancee's on-going health problems. So far during the 2nd half their record was like 15-9 and they were up over 18.00 units only to have 2 losing plays on both Thursday and Friday. Today they went 2-1 winning on Cleveland ML & NYM RL and losing on StL RL.

Now as for the Chicks like I said they've been giving me their plays for FREE for about the past month. I haven't exactly played every play of theirs everyday, but I wish I did as their record the past 4 weeks has been ON FIRE. And they've asked me personally out of my own time to try to help promote them on this site. All this so to speak MUMBO JUMBO I'm posting on here is all my own opinions and that's that. All they asked me to do was post a FREE comp play everyday and post an updated record for them PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If you don't believe what I'm saying then your're entitled to your own opinions and that's fine by me. All I ask is that you let these gals picks/record speak for themself right now. Hell, I don't really care if a MONKEY, GOAT, OR ELEPHANT is giving out winners day after day as long as they just keep winning. I mean comeon.......aren't we in this BOTTOM LINE to picks winners and make $$$$???? Obviously, no matter what a Service proclaims to be able to win every week of the year year after year is almost VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE as is quite understandable no matter who you tail. Well, that's all for now so if you can take what I've written here for what it is. I'm not here to BASH or put a bad name on anyone here. I was only asked to do a personal favor for them out of my own time and they've never asked me to add any opinions about them or others. Simply post picks and records. Take care.

$JIMMY$,

Thanks for the response...but you miss the point....You are ChickswithPicks, BestDamnSportsService, WiseguysUnlimited....and William Conger, PsychicSports...and many more which was also mentioned..

What your doing with this new service name ChicksWithPicks is simply the same thing you did with WiseGuysUnlimited, remember...It is always easier to play the indirect person trying to help promote a sale as it gives you an out should something happen...All you need to do is say, "its not me its Jeff and Kyle" or "I am not trying to do anything, all I was asked to do was post a comp play from these girls thats it".....You played this role, until you couldnt handle WiseguysUnlimited getting all the props and not $JiMMY$...so you then made up a story like you were asked to join their service....For which I find hard to believe...as why the fuck would anyone want you to join up with them...when they can do it themselves...and when your ass was losing left and right....Does that make sense to you?

Remember when you tried to ask me to join up with you on a site...and What did I tell you then..."Hell No!"....I still have the Emails which you sent to me under your Alias "CANTLOSE2EASY"....Sort of about the time before $Jimmy$ and Wiseguysunlimited appeared, if I am not mistaken...

All your doing here is making up another story...and trying to avoid answering the obvious questions of what is involved here....trying so hard to justify to us why we are here....that it doesnt matter where the plays came from as long as they win....that you are only here to help post a comp play for these so called girls.....and then you tell me to C'Mon...

You C'mon $Jimmy$....check these highlighted parts, taken from your statement above....

All this so to speak MUMBO JUMBO I'm posting on here is all my own opinions and that's that. All they asked me to do was post a FREE comp play everyday and post an updated record for them PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If you don't believe what I'm saying then your're entitled to your own opinions and that's fine by me. All I ask is that you let these gals picks/record speak for themself right now. Hell, I don't really care if a MONKEY, GOAT, OR ELEPHANT is giving out winners day after day as long as they just keep winning. I mean comeon.......aren't we in this BOTTOM LINE to picks winners and make $$$$???? Obviously, no matter what a Service proclaims to be able to win every week of the year year after year is almost VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE as is quite understandable no matter who you tail. Well, that's all for now so if you can take what I've written here for what it is. I'm not here to BASH or put a bad name on anyone here. I was only asked to do a personal favor for them out of my own time and they've never asked me to add any opinions about them or others. Simply post picks and records. Take care

First $Jimmy$ why are you even posting your opinions and defending something someone never asked you to do...and you do it so very well...very indepth and from alot of angles too...For one thing $Jimmy$ people who shill for another persons BUSINESS does not and should not speak or give their own opinions and speak for this so called other persons BUSINESS....are you kidding me or what!....You know that you can ruin a persons business and reputation by speaking for them....Do you realize how this could happen?...Of course you do and so does every other person, who is not the owner of a Business..knows not to do, and quiet frankly would not do.....But, because it is you and this is your other Alias...that is why YOU are doing it...just like you did with the other Alias called WGU...

Second, you go on to PUSH the salel even more...but you do it by avoiding a BIG PROBLEM which was brought up ....and that is, Why does ALLCAPPERS.COM have a different RECORD for your ChicksWithPicks????....And what Record are you saying that WE should trust you, when you say it speaks for itself???...The one you posted above...or the one that is supposedly being monitored at this Site where all your other Alias are at as well...

Third, your further attempt to push the Sale of your service....when you try to convince us that just because you dont care if this plays come from a Monkey, Goat, etc...as long as it wins and you make money....So, knowing that their are two different Records for this new Service out there...we should just ignore the possibility that these plays are not worth shit and are a part of a Scam to give out both sides of a game...one using the monitor and one to send to the list of emails addys you have from before....Yeah, that's real smart Investing. ....

Fourth....you again state that they never asked you to add any of your own opinions about them or others....But, you go on to do it anyways....And you go on to explain in detail..information about $Jimmy$, which is you of course,...and about how they did...what you claim you did...about his wife...about there plays....even posting records is detail....Now thats alot of energy your expending on $Jimmy$..and why are you doing that....Did he ask you...or did you ask yourself to go about yourself....I didnt see anyone asking about $Jimmy$, which again is you....So why the need to carry on and on about yourself....

Funny how you like to side track away from what is being brought up...This $Jimmy$, or You, always liked to do in hopes that people would forget the questions or inproprieties that they were bringing up to you....Funny how you do the same in this situation....You talk about $Jimmy$ and yet you never state to Anyone HOW YOU CAME ABOUT OR ACROSS THIS SO-CALLED CHICKSWITHPICKS SERVICE....You never claim how you know them...who they are, how they have proven themselves...Yet we are to assume you just risk your money blindly on a service called ChicksWithPicks and now want everyone else to do the same...And do it when a Big Question was never answered or addressed..

And that is WHY DOES ALLSCAPPERS HAVE ANOTHER RECORD THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOUR TOUTING...IS THAT THEIR SERVICE CHICKSWITHPICKS BEING MONITORED AT ALLSCAPPERS or SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE SAME SERVICE NAME???....I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW ALSO.

I think you need to answer that one $JIMMY$.....and remember when you were asked if BestDamnSportsService being monitored at Allscappers was you..you said it wasnt....But that was one of your Alias Names you used before $Jimmy$, WGU...

Oh, and isnt it ironic that all of you ********, WGU, $Jimmy$, ChickswithPicks, and the other services...you have used..all seem to operate around the same Monitor...

$Jimmy$....to many guys watching out for your rhyming and scheming .....Your slick Bro, but to much Wise Street Smart MEN hang around in this Forum....and I think you know who they are.....

$Jimmy$, if your not $Jimmy$....than just go back and ask these Chicks to come out and clear up the differences in what you posted their Records to be and What is being monitored at Allscappers.com

Hey, its this is their BUSINESS NOT YOURS..so let them answer the questions...or defend or share their opinions...We dont need yours...and they as you said didnt ask you to share it either....But $Jimmy$ we know better...and you did share your opinions.....

But, I think it better that these Chicks talk for themselves....Only the first day and your the topic of discussion....Now if I asked someone to post something regarding my business for me...YOU CAN DAMN WELL BE SURE THAT THAT IS ALL THEY WOULD BE DOING....I WOULDNT LEAVE MY BUSINESS IN THE HANDS OF SOMEONE I DONT KNOW TO ANSWER IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OR DEFEND MY BUSINESS...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!...NICE TRY THOUGH....BUT C'MON $JIMMY$
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 07-24-2005, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Hey type happy BOY. Check my IP if you think I'm JIMMY then. Man I only have like 10 posts on here and reading some of your conspiracy theories is too much. WOW.

Comment

LOL...this is some funny sh*t...I'm staying out of this one!

Comment

Comment

"Chicks with picks" System play Sunday

*System Overall 33-15 +25.26 units

Last Week 14-3 +15.23 units
                This week 2-1 +1.34 units

1.5 unit Yankees -108

I'll I'm asking guys is to monitor these plays. That's all. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gtbuc27
                  Hey type happy BOY. Check my IP if you think I'm JIMMY then. Man I only have like 10 posts on here and reading some of your conspiracy theories is too much. WOW.

Yep...Only $JIMMY$ would even feel the need to even respond and defend himself.

Hey Bud, if your werent $JIMMY$...why the fuck would you even care if someone else didnt believe you...and why the need to defend yourself

$JIMMY$....ARE YOU GOING TO GET THESE CHICKS TO EXPLAIN HOW COME THEIR RECORD AT ALLCAPPERS.COM IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU ARE POSTING....WHY THE DELAYS AND AVOIDANCE...ISNT THIS THE $JIMMY$ "MO"...LMFAO!

OH AND HOW DID YOU COME INTO BEING A SUBSCRIBER OF THIS CHICKSWITHPICKS SERVICE...CAN YOU TELL ME THE STORY OF HOW YOU GUYS MET AND THEN WHAT MADE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PUT YOUR MONEY, ON SOMEONE YOU JUST MET, PLAYS....REMEMBER, YOU SAID THAT IT TOOK WATCHING WGU POST THAT THEY WENT 4-0, 5-1, 4-0, 4-2, BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO JUMP ON BOARD WITH THEM....PLEASE TELL US WHAT MADE YOU JUMP ON WITH THESE CHICKS...
                  Last edited by Co-Captain; 07-24-2005, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X