Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday TOP Play Winner !!!

Friday July 22,2005
    Today is the day !!! Fast Eddie has 1 TOP Play Winner and if you need 1 Winner then here it is. Pay only after you win !!!
    http://www.FastEddieSports.com

Free Winner:
    Dodgers v. Mets
    - Mets as a home favorite of 150/175 are 2-8 over/under
    - Dodgers are 22-24 over/under on road and are 27-37 over/under v. right hand pitching
    - Mets are 30-34 over/under v. right hand pitching
    - Pitcher J. Weaver is 1-8 over/under on the road and 0-3 over/under last 3 starts + ERA is 2.84 last 3 starts and is 0-2 over/under v. the Mets
    - Pitcher Zambrano is 2-6 over/under at home + ERA is 2.35 last 3 starts

*** Under NY Mets

http://www.FastEddieSports.com

TOP Play Winner and Pay after YOU Win !!!

Winning and Grinning,
    Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports
    ...winning and grinning...

BOL Fast Eddie

Comment

Thanks Moondog22.

Good Luck to all and everyone.

Fast Eddie

Comment

coverman , remember when you were posting all of your plays in the Service Thread and I told you you were one of the same and you swore to me that you were not ... do you remember that??? Do you want to admit it now??? Think carefully cause I have the passcode to the contol panel where I can see IP's now ...

Comment

Eddie...... buddy, here is a GENIUS idea that just came to me. Aren't you amazed? I'm NOT! Why don't you just go ahead and post for me your top play BEFORE it goes off and I'll bet it, IF it wins, I have no problem sending you the money. If it loses, then I'm saving you the trouble of having to "refund" the money back to me via Paypal. THAT IS GENIUS!

That's right I said "refund", not "the next day is free" cuz if you lose today, why would I be compelled to follow you again on the 'NEXT DAY'.

So, there is your option, take it or leave it. That's right you're gonna have to TRUST ME to send you the money, just like we'd have to TRUST YOU and purchase your "gauranteed winner or your money back" play.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Hey Tigger !!!

That is basically how it works. You can go to my website and get my addy and then we can go from there. My motto is " i do not want you to pay me for my time. if i can not produce a result for you, then why should you pay me?""

Good Luck,
            Eddie McKinney
            Fast Eddie Sports

Comment

Hey Spark ???

I am Eddie and Mike is coverman. Just as I said then and still now, he is my college buddy from Bama and he would come up for the football weekend and that is the IP issue w/ his username and etc. He is now back living outside of Birmingham and he only bets on football and when he comes back on the net then you can check his IP to verify ?

Good Luck,
              Eddie McKinney
              Fast Eddie Sports

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie
                I am Eddie and Mike is coverman. Just as I said then and still now, he is my college buddy from Bama and he would come up for the football weekend and that is the IP issue w/ his username and etc. He is now back living outside of Birmingham and he only bets on football and when he comes back on the net then you can check his IP to verify ?

Good Luck,
                Eddie McKinney
                Fast Eddie Sports
                Yeah and I was born yesterday ...

Comment

FastEddie

Originally posted by Fast Eddie

Good Luck,
                  Eddie McKinney
                  Fast Eddie Sports
                  I'm really LSU Fan, and he's really me, not to mention that MoonDog is Rwall , and Rwall is tigger, and Tigger is Moondog....We do these things to confuse honest people, and hide our identity, in case we get caught...

Give us a frigin break and go away....Theres other sites that will tolerate you...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Eddie...hope all is well up there. Thankfully Hurricane Dennis missed us down here...

dave

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                      I'm really LSU Fan, and he's really me, not to mention that MoonDog is Rwall , and Rwall is tigger, and Tigger is Moondog....We do these things to confuse honest people, and hide our identity, in case we get caught...

Give us a frigin break and go away....Theres other sites that will tolerate you...kapt
                      Thanks a lot Kaptain, tie Rwall name to my ass....... and of all the guy here, I get linked up with Moondog? Come on, I had a shot to be BigWeiner and you picked Moondog? That hurts buddy, that really hurts, LOL. Hummma Humma Huuumma!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

YET ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHY TO STAY AWAY FROM SERVICES!!!! *shaking head* Some on here still want to bitch and complain because we are doing away with most of these crooks and scammers!

LET'S RECAP YET AGAIN
                        RULE #1: HONESTY
                        RULE #2: HONESTY
                        RULE #3: HONESTY

~~~ Tigger
                        Last edited by Tigger; 07-23-2005, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                          Thanks a lot Kaptain, tie Rwall name to my ass....... and of all the guy here, I get linked up with Moondog? Come on, I had a shot to be BigWeiner and you picked Moondog? That hurts buddy, that really hurts, LOL. Hummma Humma Huuumma!

~~~ Tigger
                          Who's on 1st?

Comment

Working...
                          X