X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Early Wed MLB Play

Daily Top Play Selection 294-237 L531 (55.36%) This Week 1-0

Second Half off to a 14-8 start.

Tuesday Goes 4-1 and 4-0 with Premium Selections that included our Play Of The Day Winner and +160 Underdog Milwaukee. Day Night Action set to go Wednesday

Wednesday Buzz Sports has 3 Premium Major League Baseball Selections flanked by 2 Regular Selections. My 6 Star Play Of The Day goes in night action.

HOUSTON (46 - 46) at PITTSBURGH (40 - 53): Play On Houston -125 3 Star 7/20/2005 11:35:00 AM

ANDY PETTITTE (L) vs. JOSH FOGG (R)(Listed) Pettitte has been throwing very well with an ERA of 1.50 and WHIP of 1.167 his last three starts, two of those on the road. Fogg, despite his 6.19 ERA over his last three games has a very respectable WHIP of 1.062 which is keeping me from rating this play higher than just a regular selection. Here is a very strong situational trend I like that favors the Astros. Play Against - All underdogs with a money line of +100 or higher (PITTSBURGH) - with an on base percentage of .310 or worse over their last 20 games, starting a pitcher who did not walk a hitter last outing. (46-9 since 1997.) (83.6%, +33.1 units. Play On The Houston Astros -125 to win 1 unit

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Best Of Luck Buzz!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I'm on it go Hou!
      RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Good luck Buzz

Comment

GL to ya Buzz---this is one of my rare hi rated plays---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck today Buzz man!! Nice job last night as well!!

Comment

Love it Buzz....great analysis. Fogg has just been terrible against the Stros in his career.

John

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Lets fade the Astros Thursday

HOUSTON (48 - 46) at WASHINGTON (54 - 41): Play On Washington +111 5 Star 7/21/2005 6:05:00 PM

ROY OSWALT (R) vs. ESTEBAN LOAIZA (R)(Listed) No question Oswalt is perceived as the better pitcher in this match-up but there is virtually no difference between these two pitchers numbers over their last three games. As a matter of fact, Loaiza has actually posted a better ERA and WHIP during this period and did it with 2 of the 3 games on the road while Oswalt was home for 2 of his 3. Bullpen edge to the Nationals. WASHINGTON is 37-23 (+21.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season. The average score was WASHINGTON 4.2, OPPONENT 3.9. WASHINGTON is 18-4 (+14.3 Units) against the money line at home when the money line is +125 to -125 this season. The average score was WASHINGTON 4.2, OPPONENT 2.9. WASHINGTON is 8-2 (+8.0 Units) against the money line vs. an NL starting pitcher whose ERA is 3.00 or better this season. The average score was WASHINGTON 4.3, OPPONENT 3.4 . LOAIZA is 13-2 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record). The average score was LOAIZA 5.3, OPPONENT 3.7. I think the wrong team is favored here. It looks to me like the books are hanging an attractive number looking for Oswalt action. I am going to fade this. Play On Washington +111 to win 1.942 Units

Good Luck
                Buzz
                www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
                Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Good Luck Buzz ... Stay gold pal

Comment

Makes perfect sense Buzz, keep up the fantasic work.

John

Comment

GL to ya Buzz---even though the Old Kapt is on the other side for today-----bring er in---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X