X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Baugues Game of the Week Inside!

MLB Best Bets:

Chicago White Sox at Cleveland Indians

Did the oddsmakers not get the memo on this one? Garcia has won three of his last four starts against the Indians including two straight at the Jacobs Field, and the Cleveland hitters have struggled with his diverse array of pitches. Garcia carries a 1.92 ERA in those four starts and he's won both contests against the Tribe this season. Garcia has been money on the road, helping his team to a 7-2 record and posting a 2.44 ERA. To make matters worse for Cleveland, the White Sox are 18-3 in game two of series after a win this season and are 9-1 in Garcia's last 10 starts.

Play on:
    20* Chicago White Sox/Garcia +104 (Game of the Week)

Atlanta Braves at New York Mets

This is one is pretty simple,Tom Glavine just can't beat the Braves. Glavine has a 1-8 record with an 8.81 ERA against his old team. Smoltz has started twice against the Mets this season and has allowed only three earned runs in 14 innings of work. Atlanta is 12-3 in game two of a series after a loss and 6-0 in Smoltz's last six starts.

Play on:
    5* Atlanta Braves/Smoltz -145

3* Pittsburgh Pirates/Chicago Cubs Over 7

3* Minnesota Twins/Radke +106

3* Baltimore Orioles/Lopez -112

[email protected]

Poudly Monitored at NSM
    Last edited by Cubs04; 07-15-2005, 11:56 AM.

Fraud Bastard

Comment

I never post this many games but I really love today's card. One more added play

3* New York Yankees/Boston Red Sox OVER 11

Comment

GO AWAY FRAUDMAN

Comment

Moondog - Now he's "Poudly Monitored at NSM"!!!

He started of "monitored", then it went to "Proudly Monitored". NOW, it's "Poudly Monitored". Ladies and Gentlemen if you've never heard of this word before, do not be alarmed, I have not either. I have taken more college english courses than this guy as won games in the past month and I've yet to come across the word "poudly", or I'm guessing it's root word being "poud".

On the other hand though, there is such a word as "Pouf" and seeing as these two are very similar and with the slight slip of a finger one could be typed as the other, than I'm going to say that he was trying to type, "Poufly monitored at MSN"

What the hell, I'll go ahead and define it for you. You can even look it up for yourselves:
          Pouf -- offensive terms for an openly homosexual man.

So, now you can market your picks the correct way:
          "Kyle Baugues, an openly homosexual man, monitored at MSN"

LMFAO@U
          ~~~ Tigger
          Last edited by Tigger; 07-15-2005, 06:13 PM.

Comment

You guys crack me up. Rockdaman Sports said it best when he said (in caps because that is how he wrote it)

"WHAT ALWAYS MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT ASSHOLES LIKE THIS !! WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO THEY HAVE IF ALL THEY CAN DO IS BASH SERVICES ALL DAY"

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs04
              You guys crack me up. Rockdaman Sports said it best when he said (in caps because that is how he wrote it)

"WHAT ALWAYS MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT ASSHOLES LIKE THIS !! WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO THEY HAVE IF ALL THEY CAN DO IS BASH SERVICES ALL DAY"

An honest one, two rules:
              1) Keep it simple
              2) Don't lie

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Its my sole mission in life!

Comment

That is the exact thing I was telling the guys the other day as well.....

"WHAT ALWAYS MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT ASSHOLES LIKE THIS!! WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO THEY HAVE IF ALL THEY CAN DO IS.......
                  Scam innocent people trying to get into gambling. Services do nothing but take advantage of them, lie, and rip them off."

~~~ Tigger

PS. USE YOUR HEAD YOU IDIOT, IF YOU WERE ANY GOOD AT PICKING WINNERS AND GAMBLING, THEN YOU WOULDN'T NEED SOME AVERAGE JOE'S $14.95. YOU'D BE MAKING THAT 100x's OVER AND YOU WOULDN'T BE WASTING YOUR LIFE COPYING AND PASTING YOUR CRAPPY ASS WRITE-UPS ALL OVER 50 DIFFERENT FORUM BOARDS EACH DAY JUST BEGGING FOR A PHONE CALL/EMAIL!
                  Last edited by Tigger; 07-15-2005, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Baugues,you're the biggest fking fraud piece of shit that ever hit sports forums

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                      Baugues,you're the biggest fking fraud piece of shit that ever hit sports forums

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                        USE YOUR HEAD YOU IDIOT, IF YOU WERE ANY GOOD AT PICKING WINNERS AND GAMBLING, THEN YOU WOULDN'T NEED SOME AVERAGE JOE'S $14.95. YOU'D BE MAKING THAT 100x's OVER AND YOU WOULDN'T BE WASTING YOUR LIFE COPYING AND PASTING YOUR CRAPPY ASS WRITE-UPS ALL OVER 50 DIFFERENT FORUM BOARDS EACH DAY JUST BEGGING FOR A PHONE CALL/EMAIL!
                        This is so true!!!
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

You know..... for commericalization

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Now Boys- Let me tell ya that KB has shown at times that he has shown to be a very good capper. His methods are a bit crude on B/C. Of course, I would not speak up if he didn't pay me to say nice things about him. I followed him in Dec of football season where he was top capper for the month at another site. I would like to invite his plays for a week and show units won and plays he wishes to put up for observation. No commercialization -please. Just post and present units and records -let us be the judge of your outstanding cappin ability. I believe if you follow some rules by our Soup Nazis - and your record is above 65% - you will gain an audience. Keep doing what you are doing and the Bash Boys will come out and eat ya alive.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                              No commercialization -please. Just post and present units and records -let us be the judge of your outstanding cappin ability. I believe if you follow some rules by our Soup Nazis - and your record is above 65% - you will gain an audience. Keep doing what you are doing and the Bash Boys will come out and eat ya alive.
                              EXACTLY Spearit! It's that easy, by honest and up front with your approach and everything is cool with us. Continue to do business like weeks and years past and we will continue to haunt you and warn everyone to stay away from your plays PERIOD.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                              X