• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of Stu Feiner Arrogance and BS

This is what this blowhard,cunning scammer has on his website today:

11-0-1 WITH ALL-STAR GAME
    SIX STRAIGHT SEASONS
    WITH MIDSUMMER CLASSIC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who will ever forget the way I described the way Roger Clemens would be knocked from the box early on last season? I told you the American League was the play, and the Rocket's fast balls would be like batting practice.

Nothing but impressive showings from Your Source when it comes to the Greatest All-Star Game played each season.

How about in 2002 from Milwaukee? NO, I did not predict a tie. HOWEVER, I did say this would be the closest game we'd see in the Classic since 1995. Then it finishes 7-7?!?!?!

I have pulled off some miraculous feats though, like in 1999, when I attended the festivities at Fenway Park and told everyone this game would be extremely low for an All-Star Game, and had a 4-2 feel to it. Final: 4-1.

Remember the year before, when Major League Baseball's popular bunch went to Coors Field? I said the Nationals were better suited in the thin air, since they play there so often, and would win 18-12. Well, I lost the side, but what about my predicted total of runs? The American League won, 13-8.

This is a game to have run with guys, I know this, but let's face it, when you're blessed by the Betting Gods, you go with The Anointed One. I'll give you the final score tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL-STAR PARLAY
    SIDE AND TOTAL COMBO

"You Pick Your Units, Have Fun With It"

WE GET BACK TO WORK ON THE B.R.
    THURSDAY WITH THE SECOND HALF

ALL

Anointed One

Comment

this guy thinks hes god doesnt he
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
        this guy thinks hes god doesnt he
        In fact he has been scamming the public for over 20 years; I myself was a victim of it a long time ago.
        Prior to the internet, he got away with a lot of shit because for the most part people couldn't compare notes.
        Now because of the quick dissemination of information over the internet to millions of gamblers his tired act has caught to him and others like Jack Price, Joh nny Demarco.
        Cappers like those cited above can no longer can lie and get away for it for long because they will be exposed on threads like this.
        No matter what Feiner says about his great reputation over 20 years,, he is laughed at by most bettors, other services and even some people with whom he used to work (who will remain nameless) said some VERY unflattering things about him.

Comment

Savage - Ole buddy, you know my view of services. I too was scammed by these crooks a long time ago. Not this guy in particular, but they're all scum. Good Luck on revealing these guys for what they really are. Fight the good fight, we're behind you all the way.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Nameless?

Originally posted by savage1
            In fact he has been scamming the public for over 20 years; I myself was a victim of it a long time ago.
            Prior to the internet, he got away with a lot of shit because for the most part people couldn't compare notes.
            Now because of the quick dissemination of information over the internet to millions of gamblers his tired act has caught to him and others like Jack Price, Joh nny Demarco.
            Cappers like those cited above can no longer can lie and get away for it for long because they will be exposed on threads like this.
            No matter what Feiner says about his great reputation over 20 years,, he is laughed at by most bettors, other services and even some people with whom he used to work (who will remain nameless) said some VERY unflattering things about him.
            You berade this guy incredibly on a daily basis, blast him from one end to the other, compare every absurd capper to him or say they must be related - then keep some people nameless because they too said unflattering things?

Comment

Working...
            X