Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SEASON still Available During the next Few Weeks or Contact me when Season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 pt spread

( [email protected] )

The beat goes on with lastnights 4* College Football going over the Total putting me at 19-3 since last Tuesday.

My Overall Record is 52-30-1 +55.5 Units on a 2-5 Unit scale.

Tonight i have the N.C.STate vs Georgia Tech winner, get it here cheap. Jump aboard im not charging outrageous prices for excellent results.

$10 one day $35 one week or $125 all season of my service in College & NFL including playoffs

Every game i release has a very extensive Write-up.

Todays Comp Play

St. Louis Cardinals on RL, Moneyline is outrageous.
    I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

• College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

The beat KEEPS going with N.C. STATE winning outright putting me at 20-3 since last Tuesday.

My Overall Record is 53-30-1 +58.5 Units on a 2-5 Unit scale.

Tonight i have the SYRACUSE vs CONNECTICUT game, get it here cheap. Jump aboard im not charging outrageous prices for excellent results.

$10 one day $35 one week or $125 all season of my service in College & NFL including playoffs

Todays Comp Play

New York Yankees -240 (Byrd - R, Johnson - L)

Comment

( [email protected] )

I ended up skipping the SYRACUSE vs CONNECTICUT game lastnight because i got late info i didnt like but i was pissed because i would of won, oh well.

I got 8 plays today, get them here cheap. Jump aboard im not charging outrageous prices for excellent results

Todays Comp Play

5* Louisville -13 (TOP MAJOR) This is from my premium service

Comment

( [email protected] )

Good day yesterday going 6-3 winning my 5* Major which i released as a Comp Play.

Back today with 5 more plays in the NFL with one 5* Major. There is so many injured players in most of the teams i would advise folks not to bet very much today, anything could happen.

Jump aboard im not charging outrageous prices for excellent results.

Todays Comp Play

Miami Dolphins O 34½

Comment

( [email protected] )

Losing day yesterday going 2-3 losing my 5* Major, my streak had to end sometime.

Back today with a 4* Monday Night Winner

NFL 25-13 +32 units overall so far

Todays Comp Play

San Diego OVER Total

Comment

( [email protected] )

Well, a NEW Football week begins & lets hope i can keep it rolling with Tonights Clemson vs N.C. State game.

My combined Pro & College record up to date is 61-40-2 +60 Units on 2-5 Unit scale

Todays Comp Play is a College Total

Arkansas State U 51 -110
              There are two key INJURY factors to consider here. First of all La-Lafayette starting QB Jerry Babb suffered a shoulder injury 2 weeks ago and is doubtful to play tonight. In his first game as a sub, QB Michael Desormeaux who is a REDSHIRT FRESHMAN, looked overwhelmed passing for just 47 yards while getting picked of twice. Even though he missed Lafayette's lst game, Babb still has thrown for more than 560 YARDS and 3 touchdowns. Babb also has RUN for a healthy average of 5.7 yards per carry, so his absence is a huge loss to the Cajuns' offense. Adding to the offensive woes is the fact that Lafayette starting RB Chester Johnson remains out for an indefinite time also due to a shoulder injury. The big news regarding the Arkansas State offense su! rrounds the questionable status of senior TB Antonio Warren who suffered a painful high ankle sprain a few weeks back. Despite not playing at all in the Indians' last game, Warren still has 524 total rushing yards which ranks him NUMBER ONE in the entire Sun Belt Conference. Arkansas State senior QB Nick Noce has completed 60% of his passes so far, but that has alot to do with what Warren has brought to the rushing attack. Tonight's posted total is inflated because both teams are coming off high scoring affairs. In addition, the Lafayette defense has allowed MORE than 200 yards a game both on the ground and in the air. That Lafayette defense permitted 21 fourth quarter points in a 28-10 home loss against Florida Atlantic. You will notice that the Lafayette offense registered only TEN points in that defeat, and all 10 of those points came in the FIRST QUARTER. Here is a 35-14 long term system which is 71-PERCENT THE PAST FIVE YEARS. This 35-14 system plays terrible t! eams like Lafayette (25% or less wins) coming off a conference loss, U NDER the total if they are facing an opponent who also has a losing record. Bingo!

Comment

( [email protected] )

We start the week off great with a WIN with Clemson over N.C. State

Tonight I have the WINNER in the Texas-El Paso vs Tulane game. If your having problems & in the hole im dropping my Entire Season with Playoffs to $100 because we are a few weeks into the season. I'm just trying to help you guys that are in the hole. No Scam, Long full length Analysis on all my games. Try a week for $35 and afterwards when your satisfied just pay the remaining $65. Im not out to become rich doing this. Im 62 & retired and its a hobby i love to do.

My combined Pro & College record up to date is 62-40-2 +63 Units on 2-5 Unit scale

$10 one day $35 one week or $100 all season of my service in College & NFL including playoffs

Todays Comp Play

L.A. Angels in BB
                Tomorrow Baltimore/Cleveland Under the Total

Comment

( [email protected] )

Starting the week off great with a WIN with Clemson over N.C. State & lastnights UTEP WINNER, Right back atcha today with 4 MAJOR plays & 4 regular plays.

My combined Pro & College record up to date is 63-40-2 +66 Units on 2-5 Unit scale MY clients are HAPPY are YOU

$10 one day $35 one week or $100 all season of my service in College & NFL including playoffs

Todays Comp Play My Major Premium play

Pick title: 5* Louisville -7
                  Pick Date: 10/15/2005
                  Pick description:
                  Just knowing that West Virginia was only a 3-point favorite against Rutgers last week and proceeded to out-gain the Scarlet Knights by just 19 yards doesn’t give me a good feeling about the Mountaineer’s chances against Louisville. That 19-yard advantage is an embarrassment when you know Rutgers lost the turnover battle 4-0 and played musical quarterbacks with two Knights seeing action behind center. We mentioned last week that Coach Petrino challenged his team two weeks ago at halftime against Florida Atlantic. Since then the Cardinals outscored Florida Atlantic and North Carolina by a combined score of 110-14. West Virginia could be without two studs on defense Saturday. Senior defensive lineman Ernest Hunter is out with an ankle injury while senior cornerback Anthony Mims is questionable with a hamstring pull. You want to be at full strength defensively when taking on the nation’s #3 ranked scoring offense. I think we witnessed the real West Virginia two weeks ago when they lost at home to Virginia Tech 34-17 and were out-gained 391-253. Remember Coach Rodriguez entered the year with just three returning starters on offense and five on defense (two of which are now hurt). This is also the 7th consecutive week of action for the Mountaineers while Louisville comes off two blowouts after their improbable loss at South Florida. Here’s the problem as I see if for West Virginia on Saturday and this is the identical scenario that plagued them against the Hokies: What happens if West Virginia falls behind early and has to scrap the running game? The Mountaineers are #110 in the nation in throwing the football (only 20 yards ahead of Duke per game). I can’t imagine the transition that West Virginia is about to face. Last week they took on the nation’s #58 scoring offense against Rutgers and now take on #3 with Louisville. West Virginia ended last season 2-8 ATS and I’m still not convinced this team is that good. They are 5-1 but consider that four of the wins came against Syracuse, Wofford (?), East Carolina, and Rutgers. It seems to me if Louisville wins, they will easily cover this number against an opponent that lost to Pittsburgh last year and failed to cover games against Temple, Rutgers, and James Madison. Yikes! In his last two games Louisville QB Brian Brohm is 32-of-45 for 586 yards without a pick. Eight different Cardinals caught passes last week against North Carolina. I rode the Louisville train last year with regularity and won a fortune. Brohm is really starting to look like departed QB Stefan LeFors, who was just lethal (team averaged 49.8 points a game last year). We got a taste of how explosive this team can be last week and I look for an encore performance this week as you can expect Louisville to easily run the table now after that embarrassment to South Florida three weeks ago. Late injury update has West Virginia without power running back Jason Gwaltney is out with a knee injury. For the 2nd straight week, let's ride Louisville as our 5* BEST BET at -7.

Comment

( [email protected] )

Not a good day yesterday at going 3-5 -7.5units losing my 5 * Major, 24-7 for Louisville going into the 4th Quarter & UWV backup QB scores 17 points, thats why its called gambling.

NFL 25-14-1 +28 units overall 5 Plays today with TWO 4* Majors

Todays Comp Play My Major Premium play

4* Atlanta -5 1/2

Comment

Working...
                    X