Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drive for 5....part 1...again!

Chicago/Oakland under 8.5 (-118)

I'm going against the trends here today. The wind is blowing out...strike one. THere is a over trend for the ump behind the plate...strike two...

But I see a really good pitchers duel with Garland and Saarloos today. Both have been pitching VERY well, and this series in the recent past has shown a lot more unders then overs. (13-7)

Good luck to all that follow today, and lets get that free play streak going here today.

Rook

Good luck Rook

Comment

Rook, thanks for having a REAL write-up and not some copy and paste crap to sell your play. Although I'll admit I am not a fan of services, it's good to see someone doing it the right way with personalized writeups, and not trying to scam everyone for an extra $14.99 with a bunch of inflated records and lies. Thank you and BOL on your play.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Good Luck Rook!!!

And I agree with Tigger 100%. No doubt about it. You are all class around here. Keep up the good work, and have a great weekend!!!!
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl rook my book has it at 8!!!!!!!
          NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
            Rook, thanks for having a REAL write-up and not some copy and paste crap to sell your play. Although I'll admit I am not a fan of services, it's good to see someone doing it the right way with personalized writeups, and not trying to scam everyone for an extra $14.99 with a bunch of inflated records and lies. Thank you and BOL on your play.

~~~ Tigger

Tigger,

Thanks very much for the reply. One of the guys here emailed me saying a lot of the same things, and that really meant a lot. I told him that if I had to do it over again, I would have not even bothered mentioning I was a service. I really enjoy the guys here and this is the one place I'm not worried about trying to sell a package to...I just like being one of the guys.

I appreciate more Monte, Spark, and Wayne for letting me wish everyone good luck in the other room and contribute there. I understand that normally that is not done with people who post plays as a service, so for that, I am very much grateful.

There are some TOP cappers in this room, and no need for anyone to be paying anyone for plays when all they have to do is head on to the other room and just read. I mean that.

Thanks again guys, and good luck today!
            Rook

Comment

GL Rook---you're more than welcome to mosey on over to the Kruise thread and throw out a POD for us...keep your own record...have fun with us also.....don't give us the Freebie you post every day...Give us a hard core one...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                GL Rook..... Also.....don't give us the Freebie you post every day...Give us a hard core one...kapt
                That's the Kaptain for ya. Always wanting the "hard-core" ones, LOL.

Rook - No problem man, whether you are one of the guys here, or a service........ the bottom line is HONESTY. Whether it's with us or your records, HONESTY, nothing more, nothing less. Good luck in the future buddy.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
                  gl rook my book has it at 8!!!!!!!
                  like i said my book had it at 8 !!!!!!took it with the sox so cashed in but .... you seem solid so gl to you !!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......
                  NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Chicagodog...sounds like you need to start shopping a bit better! What book do you use?

Congrats to those that had it at 8.5.....
                    Last edited by TheRook; 07-03-2005, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks For The Winner Rook!!!
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                      X