Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This asshole has sent me e-mails saying how good he is and that I better not trash him anymore. The guy wins and he starts posting all over the place, but when he loses and that is most of the time, he vanishes. He is a piece of S..T. Sorry to hear how he fucked you over illjaunt.

Comment

Jay, no big deal KARMA is a bitch it will get him and his little site and 6 posters
      RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I would love to know where to find his site so I could fade his plays and also to cause a little trouble there

Comment

Originally posted by illjaunt
          This guy is a fraud he has other people from the other site come on to bc and post stuff about how good he is doing in the services thread remember CAREER he is blues331 from over their Nick talks trash about our site and now he needs more customers so he comes here to start shit just not right. And seriously if he is as good as he claims then why does he not get monitored?
          Illjaunt, are you absolutely sure he did this himself??? .. Post all your info on his website ....

Comment

Spark, we have had this discussion before remember
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

lol, fellas i usually don't get involved in these types of discussions, but you can't knock the guy. i've been a customer all of baseball and probably half of nba season or so, sure he had a bad week or 2 thru the season, lets be honest we all have bad weeks time to time. but overall he has definilty been on the major plus side, illjaunt how did nick screw you over? he's only been on the site a couple months, just curious. anyway thats my 2 cents. GL this weekend and don't drink to much.lol

Comment

nicks been on this site for yrs ,,fyi..good luck ..just because he only has 2 post under this name..hes been here under different names and invisible..good luck polock and be good buddy..

Comment

Originally posted by the polock
                  lol, fellas i usually don't get involved in these types of discussions, but you can't knock the guy. i've been a customer all of baseball and probably half of nba season or so, sure he had a bad week or 2 thru the season, lets be honest we all have bad weeks time to time. but overall he has definilty been on the major plus side, illjaunt how did nick screw you over? he's only been on the site a couple months, just curious. anyway thats my 2 cents. GL this weekend and don't drink to much.lol
                  I am sure you are one of the guys from the other site but it's ok It's over now. How can you prove to us that you buy his plays?
                  RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by the polock
                    polock, I personally do not give a rats ass if he is any good or not ... what i do not like is what I am hearing about this guy today and Monte not wanting his website on this forum ... That is all that matters to me ... Everyone must realize, the members come first before any service ... he was on line when all this bashing started and he decided to log of instead of defend himself .. that tell me something

Comment

Hearing what I heard today about posting personal info on your website regarding one of our members and Monte not wanting your website on this forum you are not wanted on this site ...

Comment

Working...
                      X