• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does this Qualify as a GOM?

#32 Today, 12:17 PM
    Ripple
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winning Margins 5* AL GAME of the MONTH is on the TEXAS RANGERS tonight
    Could someone please explain how win or lose, Texas qualifies as a game of the monthy.
    Anaheim had won 7 straight going into tonight and Texas had lost 7 of 10 with John Wasdin pitching.
    Granted Wasdin pitched well tonight, but by my way of thinking, no way, no how, NEVER does a game like this qualify as a GOM under the circumstances-a small rated play perhaps but thats it.
    If any of you agree or disagree, please say so and tell me why especially if you can justify a GOM on this game on Texas.

Well this one could be a GOM for some guys..and if so, then you better run the other way and FAST!

I dont recommend someone fading anyone just because it doesnt look good to you...but I do recommend you simply run away fast when it does...Sometimes shit doesnt have a smell just like when someone passes gas...but remember what the say, "Silent but Violent."

Ok I will help with some answers since no one else seems to give a shit...lol...Maybe now you can get some sleep....I agree, I wouldnt have made this a GOM play on TexASS...I had a Top Play on the Angels...and heres some reasons why I played them before knowing the outcome..

-Angels 9-1 in their last 10 games...after today Angels 10-1.
    -Texas 1-7 in their last 8 games......after today Texas 1-8.

-In Texas last 5 games they are 1-4 and has been outscored 32 to 18........After today, Texas 1-5 and has been outscored 37 to 19.

-Texas 4-11 vs LHPs, avg 3.5 rpg, hitting .248, .295 OBP vs them.....after today Texas now 4-12 vs LHP.
    -Angels 35-10 vs RHPs, avg 5.0 rpg, .280 hitting vs them....Also, on the Road, the Angels avg 5.3 rpg and hitting .277 on the Road.....After today Angels vs RHPs now 36-10.

-Angels best hitter in Vlad Guierro in 28 games vs Texas has a hit 28 times.....After today Vlad Guierro in 29 games vs Texas has a hit 29 times.

-Texas vs division opponents 9-12.....After today 9-13..

-Texas 1-4 after allowing 10 or more runs in previous games....After today Texas 1-5.

-Texas 2-3 as a Home Dog of +100 to +125....After today Texas 2-4 as a Dog.

-Angels Washburn already shutout this Texas lineup this month...winning 6-0...going 7 innings, giving up 5 hits, 0 ERs.....After today Washburn

-Angels 10-6 vs Texas when Washburn started....After today Angels 11-6 vs Texas in his starts.

-Angels small ball and agressive play on base 68 SB's, 59 coming vs RHPs, and 33 on the Road..
    -Texas only 3 SB vs LHPs ...Texas only 14 SB in 36 Home games.

-Angels 8-2 vs Texas this year....After tonight 9-2.
    -Angels 3-1 vs Texas at Texas.....After tonight 4-1.

I dont know how this one could be a GOM or how anyone could even risk a penny on Texas...unless they didnt cap it out at all, and simply just took a chance on a Home Dog...If so then they deserve to lose this one...And it really didnt matter that this game was tied late in the game...the bottom line is that Texas was not the right side to play and were lucky somehow to be tied up 1-1 before that jack by Anderson...

What people need to remember also is that Bases you be aware of the ups and down and the streaks...as these guys play so much days that it is bound to happen and before you jump off of a hot team like the Angels and then on a cold team like Texas you better have alot, a hell of alot of reasons as to why you would do it....Like I mentioned above, I have only listed about half of the reasons and info I used to side with the Angels in this one....Dont know what this guy was thinking but it seems he may have done the old flip a coin Method to come up with this one...as clearly no capping was involved...

This is another reason why I state that if your going to follow someones Big Play, service or not...at least ask for some reasons if they dont have a Write-Up posted with this big play...or else dont cry when you get buried by a bullshit play from a fraud or a wannabe Handicapper....Just a heads up again to be Smart Sports Investers...dont give the books an easy time at taking your money, due to your own ignorance, laziness, or stupidity....Be Smart! or come to me and I will watch your back and provide you with my hard work, plays, and second to none backing of my Big Plays in the Write-Ups you will get with them.....You can Believe That!....GL and Aloha CC.
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 06-29-2005, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Nice write-up Co-Captain. Good Luck to you as well.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Co-Captain. VERY impressive writeup;you pointed out in depth what I had originally thought and stated. Scratch that service from ones anyone should ever consider using if that is an example of their flawed "logic."

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          #32 Today, 12:17 PM
          Ripple
          Registered User Join Date: Feb 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winning Margins 5* AL GAME of the MONTH is on the TEXAS RANGERS tonight
          Could someone please explain how win or lose, Texas qualifies as a game of the monthy.
          Anaheim had won 7 straight going into tonight and Texas had lost 7 of 10 with John Wasdin pitching.
          Granted Wasdin pitched well tonight, but by my way of thinking, no way, no how, NEVER does a game like this qualify as a GOM under the circumstances-a small rated play perhaps but thats it.
          If any of you agree or disagree, please say so and tell me why especially if you can justify a GOM on this game on Texas.

Easy explanation. It's the end of the month. Touts will throw out anything at the end of the month. If someone releases a GOM during the first week of the month, now there's a game he believes in. The last week of the NBA playoffs saw touts everywhere releasing their NBA Playoff GOY's

Comment

Vectren-good points. On the other hand it is the sign of a really pathetic service that would release that particular game at ANY time during the month.
            I would love to see the explanation that Winning Margins gave to its clientele for that play(assuming he has any customers lol).

Comment

Working...
            X