Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Player's Unload: Flip's Annual MLB Game of the Year! 8-0 since 1997!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Player's Unload: Flip's Annual MLB Game of the Year! 8-0 since 1997!

Today straight from http://www.usacappers.com/
    USA SPORTS ADVISORS, The Nations' #1 respected leader in the Handicapping Sports world for the past twelve years.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - Today's ticket brings you!
    Today 's Free 2 Unit MLB Selection: Arizona +110 vs. San Francisco

Monday Night Recap- Flip "Bankroll" Walter's nails the guaranteed 2-Team Parlay 10 Unit Winner with the LAA to Over the Total LAA/Texas last night at www.usacappers.com!

Flip "Bankroll" Walters does it again last night nailing the 10 Unit AL Game of the Year 2-Team Parlay with the LAA to Over the Total, LAA/Texas in a 13-3 Absolute Rout! That's Inside Information! Take a look at what is going on at www.usacappers.com! Last week our clients received Two 2-Team MLB Parlay Winners, a Guaranteed NBA Game 7 Winner or Month Free on San Antonio, the Sunday Night MLB Trend that is now 12-0 with Over the Total, NYY/ NY Mets Sunday night and last night the AL Parlay of the Year with LAA to the Over the Total LAA/Texas last night at www.usacappers.com! Playing Flip "Bankroll" Walter's Top selections every night is fun because he has been absolutely crushing the MLB card every night! After last night, Flip has now hit his last 21 out of 26 Top Rated 10 unit selections in the MLB and is now a documented 56-19 with Top rated 10 Unit selections for the 2005 MLB season! Tonight he will continue your week making huge profits at www.usacappers.com once again with Flip's Annual MLB Game of the Year that was first released in the 1997 MLB season and is a perfect

8-0!

If your not receiving results like this, receive the inside information direct from the man who is well respected in the gambling industry because he is one of the only handicappers who puts his money were his mouth and has a documented consistent winning percentage of 72.4% in the MLB over the past Decade! Flip is now an amazing 56-19 this year with MLB 10 Unit selections with 37 out of the 56 Winners as underdogs at www.usacappers.com! If you can find a better handicapper in the country, please let us know because Flip "Bankroll" Walter's needs a challenge! Receive Flip's Strongest MLB Winner that is only released once every MLB season as his Annual MLB Game of the Year that has Never Lost plus Two Top rated MLB releases from the USA Sports Advisors Tonight at www.usacappers.com! Today is the day you want to take advantage of MLB Winner that only comes around once a Year and is documented a perfect 8-0 at www.usacappers.com. Let Flip's 45 years of gambling experience put you on the right side and crush the books Tonight with his Annual MLB game of the Year Right Now at www.usacappers.com For Only $25! Long-term packages that will Guarantee you profits every week are also available on our home page at www.usacappers.com!

After last night, Flip has now hit his last 21 out of 26 Top Rated 10 unit selections in the MLB and is now a documented 56-19 with Top rated 10 Unit selections for the 2005 MLB season!

I wanted to ask you again where you were documented at, since you claimed to be...You list a Monitoring Site on your website...but they have no listing of Usacapper or this guy Flip Wilson who you are Touting....

Plus, with all of your sudden Parlay Game of the Year, Undefeated Trend Play, and the Guarantee play in Game 7 in the NBA finals...which you claimed to be all Winners...I just wanted to view them...I think it would be a plus also for this guy and everyone else here if you would post these 10 Unit plays in this thread here...maybe 5 mins after the game goes off...I mean with a 56-19 record (which btw, you dont list the Units supposedly up again)...it would be great to see what you actually have released out...I do this with my Bigger plays as well as with the small ones...just to show everyone here, and for the record, what I released and played also...

Can you post yours or this guy Flips 10 Unit Play 5 minutes after it goes off?...as like I mentioned, I cannot find anywhere's he and his plays or USACAPPERS are Monitored, like you claimed to be...Usa Sports Monitor is on your website...but I cant find a listing of you or Flip at this monitor...Can you help me out?

What is 10 Units equal too?...Is it equal to $1,000?

Comment

scammer

Comment

Why does your IP match JRTIPS???

Comment

I am pulling the plug on both of you .. E-mail Monte at [email protected] ... explain it to him ....

Comment

*Gang...well this is why these Tout Scammers DON'T and WON'T run a CONTINUOUS THREAD like I do.....Just imagine if the did though....I think the stench alone from all their BULLSHIT piled up in one thread would be to much for anyone here to stand...I had a feeling you Clowns were up to no good....Go play your Lying Games someplace else...

Dumbshits, I been doing this for many years, so your weakass Parlay of the Years, Parlay of the Decade, Non-Stop GOY Bullshit, Inside Info Bullshit, 10 Unit play Bullshit, etc, etc, etc....Almost 30 different post in a month Touting the Same Shit ......Gang, this is the two Bitches last 26 Threads started from 6-5 to Today.....These Fucks make me sick and I am damn if I will let them hang around a place I am at and forced to be associated with, and not say anything, while they try to rip-off people...Hell no!...And I will help expose any other Tout Scammers out there whose primary goal is strickly to burn people, using whatever ways, beside honest hard legit sports handicapping work, to rip them off....You can count on it.

Flip's Inside Info 10 Unit MLB Bailout Lock + Sat Recap!
            Usacappers
            06-05-2005 12:37 PM

Big Lou Sassano's Billionaire Boy's Club Inner Circle MLB Parlay of the Decade!
            Jrtips
            06-05-2005 11:28 AM

Wades Injury Effects Final Score! Guaranteed NBA Parlay Winner or month free!
            Usacappers
            06-04-2005 10:20 AM

Flip's Guaranteed Interleague-3-Team Parlay of the year winner!
            Usacappers
            06-08-2005 11:15 AM

Flip's Inside Info on NL Pithcer's Injury confirms MLB Game of the Year Winner!
            Usacappers
            06-07-2005 11:25 AM

Game everyone has been waiting for! MLB Umpire with widest strikezone G.O.Y. + Recap!
            Jrtips
            06-07-2005 10:05 AM

Late BreAKING iNSIDE iNFO from MLB Pitching Coach guarantees winner
            Usacappers
            06-10-2005 11:06 AM

Jimmy's Super System Lock Formula Guaranteed Interleague Game of the Year Winner!
            Jrtips
            06-10-2005 10:41 AM

Flip's NBA Finals 1st Game trend that is 10-0 since 1994 Guarantees Det/SA Winner!
            Usacappers
            06-09-2005 11:11 AM

Billionaire Boy's Club VIP Inner Circle NBA Finals Parlay of the Year + Recap!
            Jrtips
            06-09-2005 09:54 AM

Flip's Top Rated 10 Unit Guaranteed 3-Team MLB Parlay of the 2005 Season + MLB Pick!
            Usacappers
            06-17-2005 11:15 AM

Billionaire Boy's Club NBA Finals Game of the Decade Guaranteed or Month Free!
            Jrtips
            06-16-2005 11:25 AM

MLB Trend which is 17-0 with today's starting pitcher guarantees you cash in!
            Usacappers
            06-18-2005 10:36 AM

Strongest Super System Lock since 2001 MLB Season + Billionaire Boy's Club VIP Bonus!
            Jrtips
            06-18-2005 09:58 AM

Flip's Game 6 NBA Finals trend that is 7-0 since 1994 guarantees Det/SA winner + MLB!
            Usacappers
            06-21-2005 10:04 AM

10,000,000* AL Parlay of the Year + Billionaire Boy's Club VIP Pick + Recap!
            Jrtips
            06-21-2005 09:50 AM

Late Breaking News from LB Pitching Coach guarantees Flip's 10 Unit Winner!
            Usacappers
            06-20-2005 02:32 PM

10,000,000* AL Game of the Year has pitching stat that is 0-14 since 2001!
            Jrtips
            06-20-2005 01:01 PM

Innder Circle MLB Parlay of the Decade + Friday's MLB Pick!
            Jrtips
            06-24-2005 11:01 AM

Flip personally guarantees tonight's DET/SA Game & Winner + Wed Parlay Recap!
            Usacappers
            06-23-2005 10:52 AM

2for1 Wed-Jimmy's AL Over/Under Game of the Year Guaranteed by the 5th Inning!
            Jrtips
            06-22-2005 10:50 AM

3Yr. trend is 11-0 when Sunday Night Baseball's starting Pitcher is on the mound!
            Usacappers
            06-26-2005 11:19 AM

Serious Players unload again today with Flip's MLB 3-Team parlay of the Year!
            Usacappers
            06-25-2005 11:22 AM

Strongest Super System Lock since 2001 Season + Late Billionaire Boy's Club Bonus!
            Jrtips
            06-25-2005 10:10 AM

Billionaire Boy's Club Must win MLB VIP 2-Team parlay of the Year + Recap!
            Jrtips
            06-26-2005 12:05 PM

Game you've been waiting for!Jimmy's NL Over/Under Game of the Year on tap!
            Jrtips
            Today 05:18 PM

Serious Player's Unload: Flip's Annual MLB Game of the Year! 8-0 since 1997!
            Usacappers
            Today 02:08 PM

HMMMM, IS IT ME OR DO I SEE THE SAME BULLSHIT BEING POSTED OVER AND OVER, AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THESE TWO TOUT SCAMMER (NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING LEGIT SPORTS HANDICAPPERS) JUST GOT THEIR NUTS BUSTED!

I know this industry is filled with people like these...but just to remind you and SPEAKING FOR MYSELF AND ONLY FOR MYSELF...I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH ANY OF THESE KIND OF PEOPLE NOR DO I PRACTICE WHAT THESE GUYS PRACTICE...FUCK THAT!...I DONT NEED TO AND FRANKLY I DONT WANT TOO!...PLAIN AND SIMPLE....

Gang, if your gonna invest in this business just REMEMBER TO BE SMART INVESTORS....and that also means knowing how this Sports Investing game works and what it entails...whether you chose to do it on your own..or enlist the help of a honest, hard working, legit sports handicapper for their services...nothing wrong with doing that, as long as they meet the 3 thing previously listed....GL and Aloha CC.....oH, and for you two SCAMMERS or you one SCAMMER...GO FUCK YOURSELF!...LMFAO!

Comment

Working...
            X