Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Day At Buzz Sports Picks Service

Hi,

We sucked Saturday to say the least going 1-8 We had been pretty hot all week up until Saturday when we pulled the rug out from under ourselves. We hate losing and will do our best to bounce back as quickly as possible.

Buzz Sports Picks Service 32-28 with Service Selections the last 7 days. We finished last week 26-16. Due to our very poor showing Saturday anyone who would like our service selections just email [email protected] and I will send you our Sunday plays by 12:00 PM EST. If you email after that I will still send them out to you but It will be when I check email as I will not be online all day after 12:00 PM EST.

MLB starts out 18-14!! Get our 7 day package for 75.00 or our daily selections for just 15.00!!

Play of the Days 31-24 last 55
    NCAA Premium plays 162-160 over last 322
    NBA Premium Plays 65-55 last 120
    NBA Free Page 65-59 last 124
    NCAA Free Page 75-71 over last 146
    MLB Baseball Premium Plays 18-14
    MLB Baseball Free Page 9-5

Good Luck,
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Hi,

Our Free day went so-so today after the debacle Saturday. Down a couple units today as we played each selection for one unit only. 3-3 in MLB and 1-3 in the NBA. We are going to take a break from the boards for a couple days to re-group and rest a bit. We had a nice 10 for 12 board run come to an end Saturday. MLB started out very hot but cooled off Friday and Saturday. We caugt a break with our Toronto/Minn under today so we hope this is a good sign of things to come. We will still have games up at our free site http://www.buzzsportsfreepicks.com and our Service plays will still be released. Monday's are up now. We will check back in later in the week and try to get another board run started for the readers. Thank you to everyone who emailed this morning, sorry we did not bounce back with a bigger day.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
    X