Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Guru's Guaranteed List for Sunday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Guru's Guaranteed List for Sunday..

1) TEX @ HOU(guaranteed)
    2) CHC @ CHW(guaranteed)
    3) NYM @ NYY(guaranteed)
    FREE PLAY: Indians over Reds
    All selections posted at www.sportsguru4u.com are guaranteed picks or your payment is refunded within 24 hrs.

www.sportsguru4u.com Home of consistent winners & best payout selections!
    www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
    Too your success!
    The Sports Guru 4u

Nothing in life of gambling is a Guarntee lmfao.. Get the heck outta here lmfao

Comment

You must be hardup for customers!!!

Comment

Lions suck

Comment

This belongs in the Service Section.
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

You can never have too many clients =)
            www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
            Too your success!
            The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

That's a great quote! Yes the Lions suck.. Ford Field is very nice though!
              Too your success!
              The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

You post in All Sports Discussion again and your threads will be deleted!

Comment

I guarantee my selections because I have an outstanding winning percentage over 10 years! I just started posting non-guaranteed picks at Gurutracker.com(TOP HANDICAPPING MONITOR SERVICE) & I'm already near the top of their leaderboard in just 2 days and there not even my guaranteed picks!
                  Too your success!
                  The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

I posted in the picks section. Where should I post?
                    Too your success!
                    The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

You posted in the All Sports Discussion Forum. You need to post in the Sports Services Forum.

Comment

Ok.. thanks.
                        Too your success!
                        The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

Working...
                        X