This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Sp Connection

these guys dominated canadian football last year-looking for their 800 phone number-no secondhand websites where you pay a go-between-looking for the real sp connection people-wrote down all their big plays last year-they will have to document some of them-sincerely chung!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Last edited by Spark; 07-05-2005, 08:09 AM.

Comment

spconnection

thats where he can be found

Comment

Hey Killer

Can You Get Me A Phone Number-web Site Did Not Come Thru And We Are In Service Section-dont Understand-yes Would Love To See Some Of Their Plays Posted In Service Section-im A 100 Player-how Much Did Pick Cost-100 Is A Large Bet For Me-chung..
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

spconnection

go to that site they are free

Comment

he had

a 4 star on edmonton last night they rolled 41-19

Comment

waynechung

Hey - Yeah he was Dynamite last year ... made us money when he posted in Chat . Then he left and became a pay service. After that he was awful ... busted out people .The money threw him off I suppose . So please be careful.

-cb

Comment

I lost a lot with him after he went pay and he didn't honor his promise until I ragged on him for a LONG time. Then I got free plays but they weren't very good. His plays are free and he is posting at www.lines * direct.com. Remove the spaces and the star.

Comment

Working...
                X