Ultimate Nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Nonsense

Someone mentioned this on the sports service request thread.
    I made a few comments.
    If anyone believes this has any validity and is anything more than hype to draw in some suckers, then you need to re-examine your thinking.
    ps Look at the bottom for my further comments.
    This is what Sean Michaels and his boss said on their website:
    MUST WIN GAME 7 TONIGHT FOR THE WORLD

OR

I WILL LEAVE THE INTERNET FOR GOOD

People, this truly is the most incredible offer in the world. No handicapper on the planet has ever put himself out there like this before. Do you think for one second I would risk something like this if I wasn't 100% sure I had your winner?

I guarantee you I win this game tonight. If I don't, you will never see me on the internet again. This is not a joke. This is real. My life and livelyhood are on the line tonight like never before.

You can either come with me and make history tonight or lose on your own. The bottom line is I have your winner and I am giving it to the world back by the biggest boast of them all.

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM
    MANAGING EDITOR VIC MONACO

Today handicapper Sean Michaels has decided to put his entire online career on the line based on the outcome of tonight's Game 7 between San Antonio and Detroit.

Bottom line: If Sean doesn't not win tonight, he is going to close his Internet business.

We have confirmed Sean's intention and will consequently close his site effective Friday, June 24 should he not win tonight. This is a decision Sean has made, and consequently, any of his exclusive long-term customers (those that purchased his plays exclusively at his website for 7, 30, 60 or 100 days) will be offered a pro-rated refund or the chance to switch the balance of their packages to another handicapper at the site. We wanted to make this clear since Sean has made this decision regarding his future online.

ps If Sean loses, all that will probably happen is that a "new" capper with a new name will emerge with the firm, and I wonder just wonder who that capper will really be;hint-initials are SM
    Jack Price aka Corey Black where are you? lol
    Last edited by savage1; 06-23-2005, 05:40 PM.

VOTE Lsu AOTM

He'll just go by another name anyway

Comment

Win Or Im Gone !!

Moondog Is Right If He Loses He Will Just Change His Name . Frankly There Way To Many Services That Want Your Money But Wont Back There Play Up With Anything . Ive Offered The Rest Of The
      Season Before In My Conference Football Goy .

Comment

Wow.....that's pretty sad.

If I ever get even remotly close to that level....I hope someone slaps the taste out of my mouth.

Comment

now if we can get the other services like Big AL, Marc Lawrence, Sebastian, Nick Patrick, and the many others to make a guarantee like this the world and internet would be a better place.......
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by illjaunt
            now if we can get the other services like Big AL, Marc Lawrence, Sebastian, Nick Patrick, and the many others to make a guarantee like this the world and internet would be a better place.......
            Just launch them all into space and let the aliens on other planets millions of miles away see (when they get too see them thousands of years from now) what "professional" handicappers in the 21th Century on earth looked like and what their business was(monkey business).

Comment

Lets do it I will build the ship you guys gather them and bring them to me
              RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by illjaunt
                Lets do it I will build the ship you guys gather them and bring them to me
                To change the expression in the movie "Field of Dreams," "Build it and THEY will GO." lol
                ps Illjaunt-"Scru" Feiner, Jack Price/Corey Black(head) and Joh nny Demarco should commandeer that ship and take it to "Where no man has gone before."
                Last edited by savage1; 06-23-2005, 06:06 PM.

Comment

See ya guys!
                  RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Let me tell you folks something else:
                    Even if the ad was on the up and up, the game won and he remained, I would NOT use and would NEVER use him or ANY capper who would base his whole career on one game, as it shows muddled and/or devious thinking;it is one game and NO ONE knows for sure what will happen.
                    If someone put an ad out before the series started, fine, as usually in a 7 game series, the clear winner and better team will emerge.
                    Putting your whole career on the line whether it is true or not, shows arrogance and immaturity on the part of the capper(Michaels), and I assure you that the well respected cappers(the few that there are) would NEVER put out such a stupid ad based on the outcome of one game.
                    Last edited by savage1; 06-23-2005, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                      He'll just go by another name anyway

I just was going to say that..LOL...

And theres that GUARANTEE TO WIN phrase again...I can guarantee this is Bullshit...Think about it..out of all the games for the entire NBA season, this guys has a play like this on the last game of the NBA season...so he is saying the entire season didnt have any of games or situations like this one at all, which also deem him promoting the same thing. (of course I am just playing devils advocate and assuming this is legit..which of course it is not, but we'll play along with him) The last game of the season is coincedentally comes out with a perfect game for you to try and Hit the public one last time. ...All he is doing is using this High Profile game which he knows the public always likes to bet on..and also using this last game because win or lose, he can hide all year long as you wont see him till next season...so he's thinking who cares how they do..their only interest is hitting you one last time and using this situation...meaning this Title Game and the real Game between the Spurs vs the Pistons to do it...Fuckin Clown Your Not That Slick!

Gang they do this in high public interest games like tonights NBA Title game , the Super Bowl, National Championship Games....and thus hope to catch some unsuspecting person with all the HYPE to disguise the Bullshit behind it....But dont be fooled!

And also dont be fooled by probably the most popular way it seems to hit the public and that is with a NBA FINALS PARLAY OF THE YEAR ..PARLAY OF THE YEAR, HUH.....Why not just play them both separately...because you risk less on a Parlay and if you use Big Titles to get the public interested in it...then you can hit them with this bogus play....Oh and another thing they use to hook you in..is by guaranteeing the play with an entire year of FB plays both college and pro.....This is what I got in a email to me no less..LOL...

Believe me Gang....this shit is hard fuckin work..and no respectable capper would be willing to give anyone a whole year of service Free...Not even Month....That is bullshit!..But again these things is used because the Public always think when someone is trying to sell them, "What will I get out of it"...and thus the more they promise you the closer they get you to taking the hook...Now some are legit offers given out should the game lose....but you need to do your own research on it and more importantly use YOUR OWN BRAIN AND COMMAN SENSE TO SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT!...SO TAKE OFF THOSE ROSE COLORED GLASSES..AND BE A SMARTER INVESTORS.

Still remember, that everyone out there and in this industry is a tout fraud....But there is alot and you will need to be aware of who is honest and trustworthy and who is not...GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

Co-Captain-great post and I couldn't agree more.
                        What you forgot to mention regarding a "free" season if a big game loses, is that what you get is a handicapper (who now has your phone number) calling you every day telling you that your "free" season is comprised of the lesser games, and that you will have to pay for the better games;that is the way it works-I know from personal experience.
                        Feiner, Michaels, etc. and all the scumdicappets out there operate in the same way.
                        You would thinkl the people at the Big Green Machine or a someone termed it the Big Green Turd,would realize that some of us have iq's over 50.

Comment

Here is something else to ponder:
                          I just checked the Big Green Turd I mean Big Green Machine website @ www.biggreenmachine.net and notice that most of the cappers over there have "Games of Lifetime" or big games going tonight in game 7.
                          The best bet is that they are not in agreement;I wonder why.lol
                          ps If you can't see through the REAL motivation of these guys, then perhaps you shouldn't gamble at all.
                          Last edited by savage1; 06-23-2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I remember three or four years ago when I bought a big play from Chuck Franklin, a present member of this crew.
                            The bottom line is that the game lost, and all Chuck talkked about the next day were the games (smaller in units) which won with NO mention of the big play which lost;what else is new?

Comment

You know guys, maybe I am overdoing this but this Vic Monaco guy, who appears to run the website, is really insulting us with his ad by giving us the impression that this "can't miss" game(just "coincidentally" the last game of the season) by saying a capper is leaving if the game loses.
                              I can't see the next thing: this guy will come out and say a capper is going to commit suicide on camera in front of the world if the next big play loses.

Comment

Working...
                              X