Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100% Winners On Fri-guaranteed Streak At 16-1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Winners On Fri-guaranteed Streak At 16-1!

BONE CRUSHER SPORTS PICKS NEWSLETTER

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WINNING PICK

TODAY,APRIL 5, 2003

Call our offices between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. at 1-888-859-7493 TOLL FREE for any questions
    or to ORDER YOUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER OF THE DAY.

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY

“BOBBY’S

” ON FIRE AND IS 100% AGAIN ON FRIDAY.

My FREE, PREMIUM AND GUARANTEED PICKS ALL CAME IN AGAIN. If you haven’t been setting your bookie on fire, you haven’t been using my picks. You have the opportunity to burn the house down with my PICKS. Last night’s sizzling opener was SEATTLE -7 against the hapless CLIPPERS. As you know, the SONICS won by 8. My PREMIUM PICK OF THE DAY was San Antonio -7.5 against TORONTO. The SPURS firebombed the toothless RAPTORS by 26! And finally, it was our GUARANTEED PICK of the DAY (you win or play for free) of PORTLAND at pick 'em over GOLDEN STATE. However, the line moved to +1.5 and AGAIN PORTLAND nuked the WARRIORS by 22. My GUARANTEED PICK is now at 16-1! Don’t put the fire out now. Stay on this WINNING TEAM and play my GUARANTEED PICKS. Take a chance on this handicapper’s HOT TIP with our PREMIUM PICKS and our GUARANTEED WINNER. Bobby has been more than successful, and I PITY the POOR FOOL WHO DON’t FOLLOW MY LEAD with my CBB, NBA and BASEBALL picks. Spring is here, but it’s so HOT, it feels like the middle of JULY in FLORIDA. My FREE PICK TODAY is an NBA gem of New Orleans -5 over CLEVELAND.

My statistical analysis has worked amazingly well for years for a select few and now I’m bringing this opportunity to you.

Our record is unbeatable for the GUARANTEED picks now standing at an incredible 16-1. You too can be a WINNER by using the http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html.

Premium picks are only $10.00. GUARANTEED PICKS are $25.00. Bones is unusually sizzling with his College Tournament
    and NBA play picks. Don’t be on the wrong side of his spectacular plays. TRY WINNING – AFTER ALL, THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY! To find out about this pick go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html and ORDER this GUARANTEED OR PREMIUM
    PICK OF THE DAY. It’s only a TEN DOLLAR PLAY for our PREMIUM and $25.00 for OUR GUARANTEED WINNER– THAT’S RIGHT, ONLY $10.00 for a QUALITY PREMIUM and $25.00 for a GUARANTEED WINNER. For $10.00 it will
    make your day but for $25.00 on our GUARANTEED WINNER IT WILL MAKE YOUR YEAR.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET OUR NBA PACKAGE – THAT’s RIGHT FOR ONLY $99.99, you can get the entire NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE. You’ll more than money ahead – you’ll be on track with ALL
    THE LATEST INSIDE INFORMATION from the Lakers to the Nicks. ORDER online or CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-859-7493.

OUR WINNING WAYS WILL CONTINUE after March Madness with this year’s Baseball Season. That’s right we pick
    winners for you. This year’s baseball season is
    already well on its way. /span>They are slamming in home runs left and right.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT FORGET OUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER. It’s a LOCK! Go to the site for WINNERS.

For more information on our
    PREMIUM PICKS AND OUR GUARANTEED WINNER go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html

or call TOLL FREE

1-888-859-7493

THERE’S HONOR IN

MAKING MONEY
Working...
X