Mid June Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid June Special

First full week of June went just fine being up over 6 units for the week. Now we look to continue the run and end June on a very high note.

For the rest of this week and next week we are running the Mid June special. Take advantage now and for $250 you get the rest of June and July. That's one and a half months for only one month price. Not too bad.

Of course my service is guaranteed with your money back if you don't show a profit at the end of the month.

Email me at [email protected] for more information or to take advantage of more specials.

www.rooksports.com

Today:

Washington +200 over LA Angels--Last night could go a long way to just how successful the Nats will be this season. After a great come from behind extreamly emotional win, the Nats send Ryan Drese to the mound for his first start as a Nat. He has faced the Angels before as a Ranger, so its not like he'll be facing all new guys. Colon has pitched well the last 3 games, and has gotten a lot of run support.

Will last nights game be too much of a distraction for the Angels? I think it could play a part in it. Getting a first place dog at +200 is just too much to pass up.

Good luck to all that follow!
    Rook

And for those that want to see them...I'll put out my card here for all to see.

Otherwise you can head to my website to see the same.
    www.rooksports.com

Good or bad...they are listed.

Cubs +101 over Florida
    Texas -145 over Atlanta
    KC +147 over LA Dodgers
    Boston -177 over Cincinatti
    Washington +200 over LA Angels

Comment

Nice Night Rook!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks LSUfan...nice to have those doggies barking!

Comment

Working...
        X