3 for 3 or its all FREE !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 for 3 or its all FREE !!!!!!

I most hit all 3 of my games today or you have a free ride . Its real simple IF I HIT ITS $25 if i miss its free !! e-mail me [email protected] ........SAY HIT 3
    ============================

FREE PLAY -----TAKE TAMPA -OVER

ROCKDEMANSPORTS- You gave a free week to vets and you relinquished. Your plays have no demand here- Time for you to vanish. Good now I'll play Tampa Under
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

[QUOTE=ROCKDEMANSPORTS]I almost hit all 3 of my games today, you get to have me give a you a free ride on me. Its real simple IF I SQUEEL ITS $25 if i dont com its free !! e-mail me [email protected] ........SAY HIT ME 3
      ============================

FREE PLAY ME PLEASE

Comment

Free Week For Vets

Every Vet That E-mailed Me Got A Free Week And Made Money !!! Ask The Kap
        He Was One Of Them !!

Comment

Spearit

Originally posted by Spearit
          ROCKDEMANSPORTS- You gave a free week to vets and you relinquished. Your plays have no demand here- Time for you to vanish. Good now I'll play Tampa Under
          I e-mailed him and thanked him for his comments and his free week offer to the vets...He sent me mine---I think he was like 17-7 for that week...

Did you e-mail him and he failed to get the plays to you...Are you sure your e-mail went through..

Maybe he missed you--or didn't get your e-mail...Don't know why he would send it to me, and not you...

He kept his word with me...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X