http://www.bDnewsCrew.com/Next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.bDnewsCrew.com/Next

Check it out and see there's another way to play!!!

Play of the Day -

$Boston Red Sox$
    If Only It Were That Easy...

Checked it out- Don't understand - Its like chasing for four or five plays- whats the catch. I do that all the time. Well it seems like I do - only they have a limit to which you can bet- otherwise I might be tempted. Your explanation of what this is - is awful- to be nice. Your records don't add up either
    Last edited by Spearit; 06-13-2005, 10:09 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit-

You clearly have no understanding of what you're reading. If you have a question say so, but don't display your ignorance by tring to berate me. And yes, my records DO add up.

You probably just can't add...

Comment

OK Fair enough- I don't understand any of this -Are you saying you are 46-0 on teasers this season. Basketball I assume. how do the days total win/loss equal the totals given above it. I can now assume they must not be win/loss totals. Could you further explain your wins/losses is this per 4 day chase?

I'm using 3 different sources to research the history of ALL of the systems for this season as well as previous, so please be patient. I'll post them as soon as possible.
        The numbers posted are Series Records!!!
        Teaser Chase: Regular Season- (46-0)/Post Season- (11-1)***4 Day Chase***{All Teasers}

Top Overall Composite Chase (TOCCS)- (24-1)***4 Day Chase***{Mostly Favorites}
        Run Line Chase- (56-3)- ***5 Day Chase***{Mostly Dogs)
        Chase #8- (88-3)- ***5 Day Chase***{Variety}
        Day 1- (51-40)

Day 2-(26-14)

Day 3-(6-8)

Day 4-(4-4)

Day 5-(1-3)

M$S[Under New Outline]- (32-0)-***4 Day Chase***{ALL DOGS}
        Inside-Out Selections and Numbers(by Days)- (49-1)

Day 1- (18-22)
        Day 2- (10-12)

Day 3- (5-7)

Day 4- (4-3)

Day 5- (3-0)

The initial systems was adjusted once to account for early season play. Under the old system, the 2 Day 5 plays were loses. This change has let in more action early, but it gets cut down quick. From the current 35 series, only 10 (or less than a third) actually made it past the second day.
        Last edited by Spearit; 06-13-2005, 10:23 AM.

Comment

(46-0) means that I do 4 teasers over a 4 Day period. If I win ONE teaser, then the set is complete. That's ONE victory.
          (46-0) means I've gone the ENTIRE (regular) NBA season without losing 4 DAYS IN A ROW. That's why it's chasing.
          If you look at the Money Mgt Chart on my site - http://www.bdnewscrew.com/next/page_10580.html
          It explains the format used to chase. You know what you need to start and how much you'll be up when the series is over. That's the easy part. Coming up with a system that will hit MUCH more than lose in a 4 or 5 day period IS NOT as easy as it sounds.
          (For example, the 4D Chase originated by yours truly)

And if you don't think that a LOT of people are making money this way, I have many CLIENTS and References around the web you can see for FREE. For example...

http://*******.com/forum/showthread....D+Chase+System

There's plenty like this if you look around. I have plenty of proof that this works and plenty of people to back it up.
          Eveyone's quick to judge rather than have an open mind. If you chase, you lose. It's crazy, why wolud anyone do that? That's what they want you to do. No, they want ou to believe it. This is gambling. You have a right to not trust me or anyone you see on the web. I don't. That's why I took the time to do my OWN research. And because no one was doing it at the time, I had to create my own long term systems.
          And if you don't know the difference between my version of chasing and the standard version (Martingale) then you can check this out as well:

http://*******.com/forum/showthread....threadid=27343

When you or anyone else is actually versed enough to criticize what I'm doing, come back and see me. But when you get versed enough, you won't be so critical.
          But you'll at least be a little wiser...

bD

Comment

OK I have a doctorate and a short fuse - educate me and some viewers. If it makes sense as ya say - I am in. Thats what ya put it in here for - right. You play teasers and very few have played it- I have played them in the playoffs and was berated by some for doing so. Won one mighty easily and missed on the leg of another the next. You have a system built on it and I say - gain a few members and tell us. I am sorry but your site is not informative enough. I think you show honesty but not clarity. Thanks for responding back.

Comment

Now that is more informative- Sorry I got off on the wrong foot with ya. I am wanting to know more about systems if ya read the umpire zone here. Your system sounds credible but the site in my opinion needs a little work. I would like to try it out- however that type of bet leaves when basketball is over -correct?

Comment

I'll concede clarity for honesty any day. Especially with all the notes around me.
                First, stay away from teasers in the playoffs. I went the entire season without losing 4 teasers in a row, but couldn't last 10 days in the playsoffs. But I'm not giving up, just working harder to find something that works.
                With the NBA nearly gone, teasers have left the building, until NCAA basketball and football as well as the NFL.

But it's not the system, it's the chasing discipline (along with proper Money Mgnt) that's more important. If you can be right 25% of the time then you should be all over this. Which everyone quickly jumps up and says: 'That's EASY!!!' Most of my clients come from that bunch. You can be hot and cold as anyone can, but with chasing if you have a losing streak you can be wiped out. 4 Days in that aspect isn't that long.
                I've lost 4 games in a row plenty in my life and if you play long enough anyone can.
                Chasing is like surrounding a situation that falls into a HIGH % Field and consistantly playing it until you hit.
                How many times has the world been on a play, it loses and the next time you see them (or possibly 2 to 3 games later), they're manhandling somebody. You swear that based on the defeat this team may not defeat anyone for a while. But they do. And I'm right there waiting.
                As a further example of chasing, clients are currently subscribing for the UCC. It's results are listed below for last week:

Atlanta ov Oakland - 10*(W)
                Baltimore ov Cincinatti - 9*(W)
                Pittsburg ov Tampa Bay - 8*(W)
                Texas ov Florida - 7*(W)
                Washington ov Seattle - 6*(W)
                Arizona ov Kansa City - 6*(W)
                ------------------------------------------
                Philadelphia ov Milwaukee - 5*(W)
                Chicago White Sox ov San Diego - 5*(W)
                Detroit ov Colorado - 4*(W)
                LA Dodgers ov Minnesota - 4*(W)

Take every team that comes up and play them until they hit within the series. In your mind you say 'Anyone can do that!'. Give it try and see how EASY(LOL) it is to just randomly pick series based on emotion that you THINK won't sweep. Again, it's not as easy as it sounds.
                And I'll even do you one better: UCC plays hit 70% of the time on the first Day.
                The first 2 times this season there were 10 plays, 7 hit on the first day so you're not chasing many for long. In fact chases END in the first 2 days over 75% of the time.
                By the 3rd day you may have one or two teams left to play.
                Round robin parlays are the best under this set up, hitting at such a high rate on the first day.
                Also, if you want to ask other people what they think versus me giving you a one sided story, you can go to:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsCrew/

Write me here, there or anywhere. I get around. This is all I do ALL day long. And unlike every other shmo (is that a word?) on the web, I actually respond to those around me.
                Do you know how hard it is to get one of these so called 'professional' cappers to respond to your correspondance? GEEEEEEEZZZZZ.....
                If you have anything else, let me have it.

I'm not goin' anywhere...(except to lunch)

bD

Comment

Working...
                X