KC/Arizona under 9 -115

paidtowin4u@yaho*.com
    www.winningsportsbets.com
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Good Luck Jimmy!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Looks like it's going to be another rough day.

Comment

gl Jimmy your are da man!
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

nice comeback in the pittsburgh over.

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
            nice comeback in the pittsburgh over.
            Yeah, Looked easy after a 5 run 1st, but got the late runs to take it over 9. Looks like 3-2 +3.6 units in MLB.. Also that Ole Miss game I posted yesterday won as game 1 was played early today..

NBA Take the over 170.5... This is a strong Regular play. Our high Roller is a play on the side.. Email me if you would like it..

GL
            winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

If this doesn't stop you from calling a game a win early, then I don't know what will. For some reason, no matter how many times you seem to blow a game by pretty much calling it a win beforehand, you still keep coming back and doing the same thing over again. lol

For those that are confused, $JIMMY$'s "3-2 +3.6 units" comment was including the Arizona/ KC under.

Comment

lol!

Comment

That's a ROUGH beat!!!! 1-1 in extra innings and it goes over!

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                    Also that Ole Miss game I posted yesterday won as game 1 was played early today..

$JIMMY$,

Wasn't all bets on Ole Miss vs Texas game cancelled by the books after the game got suspended?

I also released Ole Miss in Gm #1 as Top Rated Play to my clients ...but my money was returned to my account after the game was suspended....What book allowed you to keep your wager on the Rebels active till the game could be finished today?....I want to check this book out.

Comment

Nice comeback in the NBA tonight to salvage a winning day.

Comment

Working...
                      X