Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$dr Winns Picks$$$

Hey fellas!!

Have you forgotten about me? My service is still going VERY strong and MLB is shaping up a little worse than normal for me but still HUGE profits! I came on here during BASKETBALL SEASON and posted a week for free and went like 8-1 or so. Today I have 3 plays in MLB and they should go a cool 3-0! Email me at :

d r w i n n s p i c k s @ h o t m a i l . c o m

The service is EASILY affordable and deals are always in the making! What do you have to lose? Join and WIN BIG CASH or don't and best of luck to you! I am a STONE COLD WINNER!

DAILY FREEBIE: MINNESOTA TWINS ML!

Here we are on a beatiful MONDAY and Doctor Winn is back with another freebie! What are you waiting for future winners? Simply email me and win BIG. Saturday went 3-0 with the TWINS, PIRATES, and PHILLIES. 1-1 yesterday bringing us to a 4-1 weekend and with juices +3 units!

FREEBIE OF THE DAY: CHICAGO WHITE SOX ML -175

Record(1-0)(+1.15 units)

The email is above! Great deals can be worked out! Don't miss out today!

Comment

SMALL correction, actually made 3.45 units this weekend as Pittsburgh was a DOUBLE play saturday! I bet 1 unit/play and usually 1 game/day but Saturday was special! Do not miss out on today game of the daY!

Comment

Gee- nice freebie -1.75 ML on the Wh. Sox.
        I mustttttt hurryyyyyy andddd comeeee offffff thisssss siteeeee anddddd makeeeee thisssssss betttttt.
        I hate any Doc who is not a real Doc- hope you are at least real. I earned my degree. This is not considered a -ya heard it first right here thing -is it. Chicago White Sox indeed.
        Last edited by Spearit; 06-13-2005, 02:48 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I am not going to sit here and argue with you because you have nothing to do with your day.

1.)This is NOT my top pick today
          2.)YOU seem to be just a guy who looks for freebies and will not pay for picks, forgive me if I am wrong
          3.)FAVOURITES are the way to make money in MLB, whether anyone agrees or not
          4.)Small card today and this is the pick I like 2nd to most
          5.)What would you prefer? Laying 175 and winning 100 or laying 100 to win 130 and losing? HMMM! That is a thinker!

Have a good day and stop hating.

Comment

Thanks Dr. Wynn. Freebies are like absolute grains of sand around this site. Just spoofing on services while it rains hard here. Try not to take it personal- anything over -160 is considered a poor play due to its record and units played. Thought ya might see the folly. I know it is not your top pick -if it was - not much of a service. I pay two services for picks but cap a little on my own. favorites can be a good way to make money and are generally the ones being bet on this site. take any favorite and make it a freebie- Your chances are good hitting it. Your chances of making real money is suspect. You probably like Willis today or even Hudson. You will see this is not going to happen. at least one will lose. Good Luck Service.

Comment

That is not the way I bet. I do not like either of those games. Let me elaborate just a little bit because what I said was NOT 100% true. Favourites are not the ONLY way to make money in MLB. I have seen underdog systems that have raked in the cash in the long haul. Betting many favourites and as you said, you will lose it all. I will not disagree to that but picking your spots is what is important. About 44% of dogs win in MLB each year. That means 56% of favourites will win. I find the strongest plays of each day, and if they are a dog, like the twins saturday, then so be it. If not, then I will lay the juice. Remember there is generally a reason for a line being that high. I wish you the best of luck and shoot me an email if you wish to discuss anything at all.

GL today bud

-doc

Comment

Looks like I will lose this one but I have no problem with that as I would take this play over and over on any given night. This is gambling and losses do happen!

The reason I did not play Atlanta was the following:

ATL is 1-3 in Hudson's last four away starts.
                ATL is 3-10 in their last 13 on the road.
                TEX is 9-1 in their last 10 at home.

STRONG #'s going against the Braves AND hudson a dog? We now know why!

You said either HUDSON or WILLIS would lose because they were favourites even though hudson was a dog. Either way, Willis was the right play for this reason:

FLA is 8-2 in Willis' last 10 starts.
                FLA is 7-3 in Game 1 of a series after a loss.
                CHI is 1-5 in Game 1 of a series after a loss.
                FLA is 1-6 in their last seven on the road.

FLA bound to turn it around.

These are a few of the things I look at!

Comment

OK Hind Site is a Grand site. Chi Wh Sox are down heavily.
                  On Atlanta : Similar reasons on Hudson were as you stated.
                  Texas is hot.
                  As for Willis - The following was posted at Fox Stats since stats are what we are talking about: This was why I decided not to bet him tonight.

MLB | FLORIDA at CHICAGO CUBS
                  D WILLIS is 0-8 (-10.4 Units) against the money line when playing against a good team (Win Pct. 54% to 62%) over the last 2 seasons.
                  The average score was: D WILLIS (3.5) , OPPONENT (7.4)

Granted there seems to be no hotter pitcher right now than Willis. With the large run support he just got in the game -it appears he is well on his way to victory.

Comment

Sometimes you just have to say screw the stats because trends are made to be broken! I use %'s on teams and other things. I will get the man tomorrow!

Comment

I wish you the best of luck - you seem like a genuine guy. Trends - are meant to be broken or else all of this would just be so damn easy. I believe you will get the man tomorrow. You took the time to address my insult - and it got some views. Good Luck and let us know your plays prior to game time so we can follow your success. Most will have made their plays up by then and hit their spending limit. Dogs are certainly a rarity around here, however, and gets some second looks. The very best to ya. Dr. Wynn

Comment

Working...
                      X