• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member play inside!

Dodgers -150

Here is what we gave out today..
    Insider Info Baltimore under 9.5
    Insider Info Yankees -123

6 Team Parlay lay half unit to win 12 units..
    Baltimore under 9.5 -105
    Yankees -123
    Phillies -160
    Dodgers -160
    Whitesoxs -150
    Texas -165

2 Team High Roller
    Whitesoxs -150
    Rangers -165

2 Team Insider
    Dodgers -160
    Phillies -160
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

You post the plays, then they take a nosedive. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
      You post the plays, then they take a nosedive. lol
      Horrible 6th by the Yanks, and Horrible 8th and 9th by the Phillies. Wagner better close this out.

Comment

Well, if the Whitesoxs end up losing, and the Dodgers hold onto the lead, we only lose .1 units lol.. If the Whitesoxs can pull it off, and the Dodgers hold on, we win 8 units. Hope the Soxs pull it off.. 3-3 Top 8th, Clev runner at Second two outs.

Comment

Added Sunday Night ESPN Game..

Strong Regular NY Mets -132

Look for them to step it up after game 1..

Comment

Jimmy, are you chasing, do you have the stats on the looser in game one generally winning the second game, or is it the matchup. Personally I was thinking your way but I think the number is off. Mets ought to be a bigger favorite. I think it might be a possible trap. What you think

Comment

Originally posted by drsho01
              Jimmy, are you chasing, do you have the stats on the looser in game one generally winning the second game, or is it the matchup. Personally I was thinking your way but I think the number is off. Mets ought to be a bigger favorite. I think it might be a possible trap. What you think
              Sorry, just saw this.. No, wasn't chasing, only down .1 units for the day. I really like playing home teams in the second part of the double header if they lose game 1. I also like the Matchup as the MEts are good at home, and the Giants struggle on the road. Also favored Benson over Schmidt in the pitching matchup as Schmidt is no where what he was last year. After the injury, he has lost about 5 mph in his velocity, and is much more wild than he used to be. The line was so low because alot of people see Schmidt pitching, and he is 3-1 this year. But, Schmidt has an ERA of over 5, and like I said has not performed as well as he has in the past. Benson has good stuff, and should be able to hold the Giants lineup the rest of this game.. GL if you followed.

Comment

Chalk parlays ...yeah that will get you back on track

Comment

Originally posted by HeresaTip
                  Chalk parlays ...yeah that will get you back on track
                  We've never really been off track in baseball. Chalk parlays or not, they pay better than taking a team -110, or even +150. If you can hit'em, play'em.

Comment

Originally posted by drsho01

There is a system in place to play the other side in a double header, it has been profitable if other conditions are in place. Today was a play, SF has limited bull pen and offense. Good call by Jimmy to p/u on that....
                    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
                      There is a system in place to play the other side in a double header, it has been profitable if other conditions are in place. Today was a play, SF has limited bull pen and offense. Good call by Jimmy to p/u on that....
                      Thanks Fats. Im going to send you a copy of the sports Ebook. Check your Email.

Comment

The Best to use, IMO... is Fundamental, Situational, and some Statiscal handicapping methods to cap you games....I know $Jimmy$ stated once that he is a Line Watcher Only..but in his case with the Mets it payed off....I also gave out the Mets as my Comp, but I am a Fundamental Capper first, then I will also use the other methods to further back up my plays...and it came out P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y as well...I even called for the Mets to go DEEP several times and that Schmidt is not the same Ace we knew from last season...Hows that System?...Oh btw, I call it my K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) Handicapping Method, just to help others from over-complicating things when they try to cap out certain matchups...This past weekend, my Comps Plays posted all used this method and they went 3-0. ..So I guess its up to each persons to chose what he likes...as long as we get the bottom line..."Weiners"...ooops, I mean "Winners" :christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                          The Best to use, IMO... is Fundamental, Situational, and some Statiscal handicapping methods to cap you games....I know $Jimmy$ stated once that he is a Line Watcher Only..but in his case with the Mets it payed off....I also gave out the Mets as my Comp, but I am a Fundamental Capper first, then I will also use the other methods to further back up my plays...and it came out P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y as well...I even called for the Mets to go DEEP several times and that Schmidt is not the same Ace we knew from last season...Hows that System?...Oh btw, I call it my K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) Handicapping Method, just to help others from over-complicating things when they try to cap out certain matchups...This past weekend, my Comps Plays posted all used this method and they went 3-0. ..So I guess its up to each persons to chose what he likes...as long as we get the bottom line..."Weiners"...ooops, I mean "Winners" :christmas
                          Very true, winning is what matters. I like capping the games, then watching the line to make my final decision.. I noticed early in the baseball season that linemovements dont work as well in MLB as they do in say College hoops.. Looks like we all had a + day.. GL to all tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by fats12

fats12...

Before I forget this stat..I think that they (espn commentators) said in the history of Baseball...The history , double headers split 75% of the time...After hearing this I was thinking how the hell?...Didnt we just see the Philly's sweep the D-Backs the other day in a Double Header...Then the other Espn commentator, can't remember his name...But he's the old white guy, said that this year its at 50%.....But I think he said we only had 2 double headers so far this year....So that would make it 50%....It was the black guy...damn brain fart right now, cant remember his name also...was the one that said double headers split out 75% of the time in the history of baseball....If this is true, make sure you keep this stat on file...Could be useful later....Aloha CC.

Comment

Working...
                            X