Buzz Sports Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Baseball

2-3 Yesterday but did hit my 5* Texas and 6* POD with the Cubs. Lost with 4* St Louis, Minnesota and Florida to end the day -1.50 units. +7.50 Units Overall the last 30 days. Looking for a big June this year

Wednesday Play
    Arizona -107 to win 1.5 Units (4 Star) Webb - Zambrano Listed.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

P.S. Thank you for all the nice comments!!!
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Like the call on the d'backs!! Keep up the good work and I hope June is a big one for you!!

Comment

GL to ya Buzz, and you've earned the respect and good comments from the members on this Forum---Me for one...AZ is one of my plays also...Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks men, bailed out Wed going 2-2 hitting my top plays with Atlanta and St Louis on the RL and losing with Texas and Arizona

0-2 today getting late losses with Texas and St Louis RL. Need to bounce back tonight to salvage the day

Toronto -105 5 Star to win 1.75 Units
        San Diego -140 5 Star to win 1.75 Units.

Lines have moved a bit since I played these but still like them.

Lets have some good BC Karma tonight and cash the late ones.

Buzz
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

gl Buzz!
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Had my Ass handed to me today with a couple early bad bullpen beats and two bad plays late. Lost 7.90 units. Will look to bounce back Friday.

Overall Records By Time
            Time Frame Win - Loss Percentage Units Earned
            Yesterday 0 - 4 0.00% -7.90
            Last 7 Days 22 - 18 55.00% 1.83
            Last 30 Days 84 - 77 52.17% 0.24

Here is my Friday Card

Toronto -150 Halladay/Etherton Listed 6 Star POD to win 2 Units. Little expensive for my POD taste but one of the few games I like in what looks like a dangerous Friday Schedule Overall

Cleveland Indians +100 Westbrook/Hernandez Listed Cleveland 5 Star to win 1.75 Units

Milwaukee/Brewers Capuano/Weaver Listed Mil.Brewers 4 Star to win 1.50 Units

Washington +120 Beckett/Hernandez Listed 3 Star to win 1.20 Units

Favorites that look dangerous to me Friday. I will just watch these to see how the weekend series start out. Can't pull the trigger on the dogs but if I had to play I would only take the dogs in these match-ups.
            St Louis
            Atlanta
            Red Sox
            Yankees
            Seattle
            San Diego

Good Luck
            Buzz

Comment

Saturday Play

Texas -1.5 -105 to win 1 unit

Good Luck
              Buzz

Comment

GL to ya Buzz---kapt

Comment

gl Buzz!
                  RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Day Plays
                    Boston 4 Star and Texas RL 3 Star

4 Star for tonight
                    Atlanta Braves -110 to win 1.5 Units

Buzz

Comment

Thanks for the plays my man---Kapt---GL to ya...I like the Padres tonight...

Comment

I am on the other side of that one Kmann but good luck with them. One of us will be at the window..

Alan Embree sucks by the way. Red Sox better get it done in the bottom of the 7th before that Angels pen kicks in. Damn, Damn Damn!!!!

Buzz

Comment

Looks like you had a very good Friday night, keep it up buddy! Get those Rangers in!!!

Comment

Thanks All.
                            Smoked em today going 5-1 capping it off with a POD winner with the Cubs to end +5.11 Units. Some of those posted here on the board as well!!

Sunday Play

Texas Rangers RL -1.5 +100 to win 1.5 Untis

Good Luck
                            Buzz

Comment

GL with that Buzz your a true class act...wish ya health and wealth
                              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                              X