Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare For A New Wave Of Sports Capping!!!! Read Asap!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellow Members---

This is as hilarious as I've seen...Come on in here for your daily laugh....Then get out---because after a while it's depressing and sad...kapt

since 5-26 at 11:57 AM he said he would update record and units....exactly 72 hours ago...now another elusion to a record/unit update....Must be some kind of busy guy...or do we wait till we hit a streak--as we all do....

Best to ya KC---God knows you'll need it...kapt
    Last edited by Kaptain; 05-29-2005, 12:58 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kcsports
      You might want to wait until the under gets to 8 in the SF/SD game it will get better odds and I think there will only be about 5 or 6 runs scored

KC

Line is now 8< -118, but how do we know that is a better line than before, when you didn't show one....kapt

In actuality the previous line was 8 1/2 under at -112...now its 8 < at -118...you're taking the under, and thats a better line...Give me a break....kapt
      Last edited by Kaptain; 05-29-2005, 01:06 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Got my daily joke!

Comment

Kapt, you must be wrong .... Remember his opening sentence to this thread ...

Listen,

Before I begin my rant on why you should join my service, let me give you a backround on myself. I have been researching, watching and playing sports since many of you were children...

hahaha bet I have shoes older than this guy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
            Bro, you remind me so much of someone else in this place...lol..

Co-Cap, he damn sure does. I have a DAMN good idea of who you are talking about, and I'm a newbie on this board.
            :angryfire

Comment

I did update my record KMANN! Look back a bit, how is this being elusive at all! I think you are just the same as what you despise if you ask me. You come in here every day and knock my thread, then you have the gall to come in here and say for me not to post any dirt in others posts. You are the joke my friend and from now on I will let my picks do the talking. I do not need to prove myself to some lame ass pirate, looking to ruin a good thing.

Look, I will and have update my record every day i will also be moinitored at allcappers.com go to the site if you ever want to know EXACT units up and down, wins and losses and percentage! It is under KC SPORTS HANDICAPPING COMPANY

Not too hard to follow, Good luck with your Over KMANN, you will need it because the game is going under!
              If you arent with me, you hate money!!!!

Comment

Canuck go to allcappers.com to check all EXACT figures, I wouldnt want to steer anyone wrong.

I started being monitored over there, the SAME day I posted here for the very first time.

Everything will be exact! Dont listen to these guys knocking me, I really am a legit capper and will let my picks prove that over the next week or so. Until then, haters keep it up. You provide me the extra incentive to Bust yours and the bookies ass with my picks!

KC

Comment

Bad day yesterday but still above .500 at allcappers.com

Things will only get better

Here is the currnet update over there

Email me at kcsports85@y a h o o.com for details on a winning, honest, legitimate service regardless of what some of these guys think!!

Overall view overall leader board
                  Rank Capper Wins Losses Units Earned PCT
                  1 wiseguysunlimited 281 213 109.17 57%
                  2 ProfitMarginSports 62 49 30.89 56%
                  3 Dan The Man 48 42 29.87 53%
                  4 thumper sports 6 3 12.49 67%
                  5 Power1Picks 1 0 4.55 100%
                  6 Adi 4 1 4.45 80%
                  7 Sporting Expert 4 0 3.64 100%
                  8 Smarty Jones 14 16 2.71 47%
                  9 KCSPORTS CAPPING COMPANY 10 8 1.64 56%
                  10 TurboBets 40 46 0.97 47%

Comment

Be VERY careful the way you talk to the members on this forum .. If you think for one second we would risk any member on this site for any Sport Service, especially yours, you are sadly mistaken ...

Comment

Was aware of your monitoring at the site. Wasn't sure if the site used your 1-10 unit system or some other rating. Best of luck.

Comment

Multiple User names not allowed on this site .. Zero Tolerance ... Your Gone

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                          good advice to a new Service...Thanks for the input...we learn by our mistakes....kapt

It makes us a better person overall...
                          I tried Kapt, don't look like it worked though. Hope you have a great day!!
                          winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

OH, and BTW ... That game went over like Kapt said it would ... WAYYYYYYY over ..
                            Good Job Kapt ...

Comment

Working...
                            X