Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** 5* Alert *****

5* MLB AND 4* NBA WINNERS!!

You do NOT want to miss tonight's card as we release just our second 5* baseball play this season.

Members have won 3 of the last 4 nights and we'll win again tonight....our 5* pick offers exceptional value and meets all of our criteria to qualify as a top-rated release.

We also have a big 4* play tonight in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Across all sports our top-rated plays have a 64% lifetime record so what are you waiting for...get on board before 7pm ET!

http://www.championplays.com/join_us.htm

30 DAYS FOR $99

Just $99 gets you every members play we release in MLB and NBA for the next 30 days.

We accept PayPal, Neteller, Western Union, MoneyBookers and all major credit cards via our secure Clickbank server.

Get on board now http://www.championplays.com/join_us.htm

MONDAY FREE PLAY

7.35pm ET
    New York Mets (Ishii) at Atlanta Braves (Ramirez)

Recommended Play: Atlanta -130

Good luck
    Mike Thomas
    www.ChampionPlays.com

Just write us at [email protected] for any questions, comments or suggestions.

Get this SHIT OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Service Section------------------your Warning-------------

The "hitman"
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Hey Mike, any monkey can pick a 5* and get lucky. If your the same Champion that's been around for years than go back where you came hiding from, cause you suck in all sports!

Comment

wow i hope its a game of the year i want to buy it all
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
            Hey Mike, any monkey can pick a 5* and get lucky. If your the same Champion that's been around for years than go back where you came hiding from, cause you suck in all sports!

damn chuck if it wasnt for sportservices we wouldnt have anyone to fade please post for us all we be rich one day
            lol
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

This is your one and only warning from me .. DO NOT post in any forum except this one ...

Comment

Working...
              X