Saturday Free play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Free play

Won our free play last night on the Rangers -1.5 +115. We went 3-2 in baseball, winning 1.2 units, and 1-0 in NBA picking up 1.5 units for a 4-2 +2.7 day.

Free member selection Minnesota -1.5 +131

GL

paidtowin4u@yaho*.com
    winningsportsbets.com
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Jimmy, this is the shit that gets you in trouble .. I just saw this on another site ... It is so obvious it makes me want to vomit .....Good thing I am not posting on that site cause we would get into it over there ...

wiseguys unlimited plays:

Thank you for posting those GREAT PLAYS, how can i get them or pay
    for them on an everyday bases.
    I would really like to know how to get these EVERYDAY. Thanks again
    for postingthem today, been looking & asking ALL WEEK. out..

Comment

Spark, email me with the site. I really have nothing to do with it, and you can have whoever owns the site do an IP. I haven't been posting on sites very much at all.

Comment

Jimmy, I am not going to waste my time at this anymore ... I did a post search on the guy and 85% of his posts are asking for your plays ... Not saying it is you but YOU know who it is ...

Jimmy, How did your plays do the last 5 days???

Comment

Spark, Im just tired of always trying to be caught up. I have nothing to do with this, and I have looked at all the sites I post at, and cannot find this. I dont have anyone go and talk me up if thats what you are saying. I really could care less what anyone says about me as long as we are winning.

Last 3 days +11 units.

Comment

Working...
          X