Best Bet! W 1.00 NBA
    5/8/2005 SEATTLE (8.5) at
    SAN ANTONIO (-8.5) Under ( 189 ) W 1.00 NBA
    5/7/2005 HOUSTON (4) at
    DALLAS (-4) DALLAS W 1.00 NBA
    5/5/2005 DALLAS (3.5) at
    HOUSTON (-3.5) HOUSTON W 1.00 NBA

This was my members play released last night

DALLAS (62 - 28) at PHOENIX (67 - 20): Play On The Under 226 6 Star 5/11/2005 9:35:00 PM

I had Game 1 Over the total as my Monday 6 Star Play Of The Day but expect adjustments to be made here in game 2 by Dallas and expect to see a closer low scoring game. Game 1 was not close after three quarters which led to a wide open 4th quarter with bench players pushing it over the total late. Both teams will bring a good defensive intensity and if the Suns are going to let down a bit it will most likely be in game 2. DALLAS is 28-12 UNDER (+14.8 Units) after one or more consecutive overs this season. The average score was DALLAS 100.6, OPPONENT 95.1. Look for Dallas to pressure Nash full court and make the Suns use the shot clock. Play On The Under 226 as Wednesday's 6 Star Play Of The Day to win 2 Units

Line has dropped to 223.5. I still like the game Under. A very wise NBA total player once told me to go with NBA Total moves of 2 points or more. We will see how this one plays out tonight.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Good Luck Buzz ....

Comment

Both Games Will Go Over Today, Buzz( Just Like Last Night)

Comment

I think you were right last time you went against me and posted.

I just think Avery knows they have to make the Suns eat up shot clock and can't go up and down with them. They will again put constant pressure on Nash bringing the ball up the court. I also think if the Suns are going to lose a little bit of focus it will be tonight.

In the 4 games this season the Mavs only went over 50% shooting in one game. The one game when both teams came in under 50% they landed on 208. If it is close going into the 4th I like it to stay under with better defense the last 12 minutes.

Like they say it takes two teams to go over and only 1 to get it under.

Best of luck
        Buzz
        Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

I'm playing it with you Buzz! Thanks for the play buddy!

Comment

Thanks for posting Buzz---you're a class act--GL to ya my man--and thanks for sharing with us...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Great Call On The Mavs Under, Buzz
              You Are A Class Act

Comment

Thanks Men. Here is my play for tonight released last night to members. Looking for the 7th playoff win in a row with this.

SAN ANTONIO (65 - 24) at SEATTLE (56 - 33): Play on Over 187 5 Star 5/12/2005 9:35:00 PM

Look for Seattle to have better results pressing the pace at home in Game 3. SEATTLE is 12-4 OVER (+7.6 Units) after failing to cover 4 or 5 of their last 6 against the spread this season. The average score was SEATTLE 103.0, OPPONENT 102.1. San Antonio will score and Seattle will shoot better at home in a game they must have. Seattle forces a few more turnovers tonight that lead to some easier transition buckets. Play On The Over 186 to win 1.75 Units

Good Luck
                Buzz
                www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Comment

Best of luck on the call Buzz man!!

Comment

I Like The Over And Seatle Plus The Points In This Game.
                    Gl

Comment

Working...
                    X