Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Read Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    So because his name is Matt it's a lock?????????????????

Inspector Gadget is in Da' House!

ok, think what you want........

Comment

Seriously, i'm not trying to defend the guy and we all know how i feel about most services but if it's true let the guy hang himself. That one time someone jumps on somebody when their wrong really leaves a sour taste in the members mouth. Alot of people are afraid to post here and that's why 70% of them are silent members, because of attacks like this. Nothing matched when i checked it. Maybe he changed it or whatever but if it's him we will find out soon enough, until then take a deep breath and let it play out.

Comment

Originally posted by illjaunt
        Is his name Matt Cornelius

i think that is it. when i see the e-mail i'll know. if he keeps it the same.

i just looked through my e-mails and i've erased it.

..........funny why he didn't want to give his e-mail out when he's trying to get clients.

Comment

Seriously, i'm not trying to defend the guy and we all know how i feel about most services but if it's true let the guy hang himself. That one time someone jumps on somebody when their wrong really leaves a sour taste in the members mouth. Alot of people are afraid to post here and that's why 70% of them are silent members, because of attacks like this. Nothing matched when i checked it. Maybe he changed it or whatever but if it's him we will find out soon enough, until then take a deep breath and let it play out.

you're right. sorry man. if it's not him then i apologize

Comment

Originally posted by Matts picks
            Hello Gamblers,

Well let me introduce myself first off, and let me explain I can bring to the table.I have no time for scammers, or wanna-be handicappers. Those guys are leeches that cant spell the word sports. I am not going to come in here and try to sell you guys on my picks, I am going to post for 5 days free on here and show you what I am made of. I have won 2 national handicapping contests, I am hitting just over 68% on the MLB season and up 215 units. I am a cumulative 63.9% winner in all sports and am fully documented. IF you would like to know more about me or inquire about prices, I will post the email on here soon enough, until then crush the books as I will give free picks for 5 days!

Tuesdays picks

Current record (0-0) +/- 0 units

LA ANGELS MONEYLINE....4 UNIT PLAY
            SAN FRANSISCO MONEYLINE...4 UNIT PLAY
            WASHINGTON/ARIZONA OVER 9.5 RUNS... 3 UNIT PLAY

1-2 Last night. What are you down? 8 units incl. juice????

Waiting for Wednesday's Plays

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              DAN IS 100% RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I know EXACTLY who this guy is wayne!!! For more info on him just ask JMarty!!!!

This could be the funniest post ever on this forum
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Isn't it like a triple negative bry! LOL

The "A-Team" is on the loose! LOL

Comment

Isn't it like a triple negative bry! LOL

The "A-Team" is on the loose! LOL
                  Exactly.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Let the moderator do his job. They're proficient at sniffin' out the bullshit. The ability or lack of fear for a new poster is more important... period. The forum will never grow w/ that kind of culture or atmosphere.

I agree Dan, you are an asshole!
                    "33"

Comment

I don't care who he is...He opens up with I'm not trying to sell you guys anything...

Next statement---I'm gonna post free for 5 days

Next statement---I'll give you e-mail addy later so we can inquire about prices....

Whats wrong with this picture...Why can't these damn services just come out and say---

I'm gonna give you 5 free days of services, if you like what you see, I'll supply an addy with prices...Just another BS sales pitch for another 68% capper...68% no less, he knows how we come unglued at 70%....

I'm not even gonna waste my time looking at his picks....

Till this day---Buzz Sports, in my opinion, is the top capper as far as class and honesty goes...He's shown that here several times...I have to give kudos to the Real Animal (Mark) also...the rest---see ya...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt it's a typical service statement. I don't like them either but they will never change their approach!

Comment

WELL WELL WELL, what happened to our boy??????

He posts for 1 night, goes 1-2............GETS EXPOSED, then dissappears!!!!!

what happened to our 5 free nights???

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                            WELL WELL WELL, what happened to our boy??????

He posts for 1 night, goes 1-2............GETS EXPOSED, then dissappears!!!!!

what happened to our 5 free nights???
                            Let's hope that's the case and it wasn't because you fucknuts convicted him before he committed a crime. Let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
                              Let the moderator do his job. They're proficient at sniffin' out the bullshit. The ability or lack of fear for a new poster is more important... period. The forum will never grow w/ that kind of culture or atmosphere.

VERY well said!

Comment

Working...
                              X