Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Read Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Read Asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Gamblers,

Well let me introduce myself first off, and let me explain I can bring to the table.I have no time for scammers, or wanna-be handicappers. Those guys are leeches that cant spell the word sports. I am not going to come in here and try to sell you guys on my picks, I am going to post for 5 days free on here and show you what I am made of. I have won 2 national handicapping contests, I am hitting just over 68% on the MLB season and up 215 units. I am a cumulative 63.9% winner in all sports and am fully documented. IF you would like to know more about me or inquire about prices, I will post the email on here soon enough, until then crush the books as I will give free picks for 5 days!

Tuesdays picks

Current record (0-0) +/- 0 units

LA ANGELS MONEYLINE....4 UNIT PLAY
    SAN FRANSISCO MONEYLINE...4 UNIT PLAY
    WASHINGTON/ARIZONA OVER 9.5 RUNS... 3 UNIT PLAY

Hey getplays...made a new name to try to lure some more customers?? hah
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
        Hey getplays...made a new name to try to lure some more customers?? hah
        Great catch dan!
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I like your catch but anybody can win for 5 days lets see you do it for a solid month.

Comment

Brady beware he has been here before under getplays and claimed the same thing and didnt produce at all

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
              Brady beware he has been here before under getplays and claimed the same thing and didnt produce at all
              Dan where do you get your info???

His aol proxy matches many others and not a single one matches getplays. Unless you have proof you need to calm down a little before jumping on people's shit.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Dan where do you get your info???

His aol proxy matches many others and not a single one matches getplays. Unless you have proof you need to calm down a little before jumping on people's shit.

aaaaaannndddd thats why he's the asshole of the month :angryfire

Comment

thanks love doc your right wayne, no proof just gut, he had the same proclaimations as getplays. And coincindentally his names matt too. Sorry if im wrong just had a hunch next time ill talk to you personally if i think i notice something instead of jumping. Sorry matt if im wrong I am an asshole
                  GL guys
                  Dan

Comment

matt picks...could you put your email on here.. i would like to join... thanks

Comment

DAN IS 100% RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I know EXACTLY who this guy is wayne!!! For more info on him just ask JMarty!!!!

This is the same guy that was here before. You'll see as soon as he releases an e-mail unless he makes a NEW ONE!!!!

TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

Comment

How do you know RJ? It was his 1st post? I don't get it. I'm not saying your right or wrong but when it doesn't match you need to come with something more than "Trust Me".

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          How do you know RJ? It was his 1st post? I don't get it. I'm not saying your right or wrong but when it doesn't match you need to come with something more than "Trust Me".

Marty sends me e-mails about him all the time. His name is Matt, and just as Dan said he made a new name to try and get business. I am 100% right here. I know IT!!!

I'll check tomorrow to see what his real name is and what his e-mail is.

Comment

So because his name is Matt it's a lock?????????????????

Inspector Gadget is in Da' House!

Comment

Is his name Matt Cornelius
                              RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Working...
                              X