Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Baugues 100% ATS Super System Tonight!! 17-8 (68%) in the NBA Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Baugues 100% ATS Super System Tonight!! 17-8 (68%) in the NBA Playoffs!

We went 3-0 last night, a perfect set up to our HUGE play tonight. Tonight we have a play that fits a 100% ATS Super System going 9-0 this year! We are now 17-8 (68%) in the NBA Playoffs monitored! Tonight our game is so solid that it will also be backed by the #1 guarantee in the business! a $500 guarantee. This great deal is just in time for the baseball season as we are documented in the top five the last 4 years winning back to back #1's in 2002-2003 documented!

We are a privately held company that caters to our loyal clients. Our information is second to none and though we will not have a 100% win rate we traditionally do really well during the basketball season. We have the best GUARANTEE in the business and are Monitored! A lot of cappers can't say that on this board, what are you guys afraid of? e-mail us at [email protected] for details on tonight's $500 guarantee and a free premium play!

[email protected]
    http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=997

FRAUD ALERT FRAUD ALERT FRAUD ALERT

Comment

yeh-yeh -yeh..you're still posting for frree without the comp play...and don't tell me it says to go to your site and get it for free....The rules say you must P O S T a comp with your garbage ad...

I see you haven't changed one fuckin bit....Follow the rules ass hole, if you know how to read...kapt

PS---I haven't been on you in a while, and I can see you've shifted back (not that you ever changed) to the same weasel you were B4....

Just try, I mean just try once---to do it the ethical/right way....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

All you need to know about Kyle Baugues.
        www.scareyrecords.com/black_list.htm
        Every board he post on has had problems with him.
        Be carefull

Comment

Working...
        X