No announcement yet.

Confirmation of Jack Price/Corey Black Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just listened for the first time and THIS CLOWN IS A JOKE!!!!! FUCKIN ASHOLE JACK PRICE...THOSE GUYS CAN FUCK OFF!!

Comment

scammers

ATS CONSULTANTS
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman1
        What other scamdicapper names can we come up with?

Mike Wynn, Sam Sharpe, Dan Pastorini
        In my opinion the king of the scammers, and he is linked to Jack Price, is Joh nny Demarco.
        This guy has been lying about his record and deceiving the public for many many years;he is the master of the 18-1 record AFTER the games are over if you get my drift, and no matter what day or time you call, he always says in last few days he has made his customers untold thousands of dollars.
        A while back and at various times he said he had Dr. Jack Ramsay, Bill Walton and of course "Jimmy the Fixer' on his payroll.(yeah right).
        I think for overall lying abilites, the number told and longevity, I would vote for Demarco as the scammer "champion" for the last 15 years.
        Last edited by savage1; 05-05-2005, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          In my opinion the king of the scammers, and he is linked to Jack Price, is Joh nny Demarco.
          This guy has been lying about his record and deceiving the public for many many years;he is the master of the 18-1 record AFTER the games are over if you get my drift, and no matter what day or time you call, he always says in last few days he has made his customers untold thousands of dollars.
          A while back and at various times he said he had Dr. Jack Ramsay, Bill Walton and of course "Jimmy the Fixer' on his payroll.
          I think for overall lying abilites, the number told and longevity, I would vote for Demarco as the scammer "champion" for the last 15 years.
          I almost forgot about ****** DeMarco. Fuck him too!

Others: The Duke, OTL, Ron Bash, Ty Gaston

Comment

How come there are **** before DeMarco?

Comment

I almost forgot about ****** DeMarco. Fuck him too!

Others: The Duke, OTL, Ron Bash, Ty Gaston
              YOU WILL BE HERE FOR DAYS

i got a list here in front of me of 200 of these scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN
                YOU WILL BE HERE FOR DAYS

i got a list here in front of me of 200 of these scumbags
                Keep em coming

I will include Phil Steele even though he is documented. He still is a crook in a round about way

Comment

How come there are **** before DeMarco?
                  The name joh nny(without the space) for reasons unknown is considered to be an unacceptable name.
                  Last edited by savage1; 05-05-2005, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                    The name joh nny(without the space) for reasons unknown is considered to be an unacceptable name.
                    Oh

Comment

Keep em coming

I will include Phil Steele even though he is documented. He still is a crook in a round about way
                      i dont need to name another one of them

imo
                      they all prey on the weak
                      so that makes them all scumbags

Comment

I'll tell you something else:
                        Way back when before the internet, I used to actually believe some of this shit.
                        I remember one enlightening experience in the early 90's when to get scores you either had to listen to the games itself, get 20 minute updates on the 24 hour news stations or call a sportsphone.
                        Well, I remember it was around 7:50 Pm on a Saturday night during the NBA regular season.
                        I had just finished dinner and got in my car and turned on a couple of games and got the EXACT scores.
                        Not knowing some other scores, I went to a payphone(no cell phones then) and called Jack Price's number, because besides being the "best" capper of all time, he also claimed to have latest scores of all the games.
                        Anyways I called the number and got all the supposed scores.
                        What was comical/disturbing is that on the two games that I knew the exact scores (from listening on radio as mentioned above), Jack had scores which weren't even remotely close to the right scores;guess what-HE WAS MAKING THEM UP-that was obvious.
                        He figured it was only 20 minutes into the games, no one would notice, and in the meantime and in addition he could promote his own picks(that was before "Corey" was "born'').
                        I am not making the above up,and that was one of the first times I said to myself that maybe Jack wasn't "always" telling the truth about his record;it makes sense-if you lie about the goddamn scores, then now much are you going to lie about your capping record?
                        And keep in mind back then there was no way to find out if people like him were telling the truth about their records as there was no internet, chatboards where people could compare notes, etc.
                        Anyways, I am sure you all have funny stories to tell;above was one of my first wakeup calls to good old Jack Price and how he operates.

Comment

Brian Effing Mac

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention in the first post is that during my conversation with AJ from Jack Price/Corey Black, I asked him(AJ) that their record sounded good but where could I findthe documentation of this.
                            As expected, AJ paused and said that no documentation was needed-that Corey has had many happy return customers for many years and that Corey's records speaks for itself-in short a lot of bs with no answer to my question-I just thought you might be interested.

Comment

If there was such a thing as a Derby for scamdicappers, lets call it the Ken"scammer" Derby, I would nominate the entry of Price/Black to finish no lower than second.
                              I would probably pick Joh nny(the scammer) Demarco to win, based on his longevity and "track" record and probably Stu Feiner to finish third to complete the trifecta.

Comment

Please someone call Jack/"Corey" today as Jack says that "Corey" knows that one of the teams in Ind/Celtics is going to be "flat" today.
                                Doesn't the moron know that teams don't come out "flat" for a deciding game 7?
                                The team which plays better will win plain and simple, and only a complete idiot would use the word "flat" in describing a team in this type of situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X