Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Baugues 15-7 (68%) in the NBA Playoffs Monitored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Baugues 15-7 (68%) in the NBA Playoffs Monitored!

We won our Game of the Week last night that was backed by our Playoff Total Super System that has now gone 4-0 this year! We are now 15-7 (68%) in the NBA Playoffs. Tonight we have another game that is so solid that it will also be backed by the #1 guarantee in the business! a $500 guarantee. This great deal is just in time for the baseball season as we are documented in the top five the last 4 years winning back to back #1's in 2002-2003 documented!

We are a privately held company that caters to our loyal clients. Our information is second to none and though we will not have a 100% win rate we traditionally do really well during the basketball season. We have the best GUARANTEE in the business and are Monitored! A lot of cappers can't say that on this board, what are you guys afraid of? e-mail us at [email protected] for details on tonight's $500 guarantee and a free premium play!

[email protected]
    http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=997

5/5 comp

Cubs

here we go again with a bogus promise of paying someone if you lose, what bs!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid
      here we go again with a bogus promise of paying someone if you lose, what bs!
      you say this when you've never been a client of ours?? I don't make false promises, my record is documented and I stand by my word in business and in life.

Comment

FRAUD ALERT FRAUD ALERT FRAUD ALERT

Comment

Working...
        X