Question about a service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a service?

Spark or anyone ever heard of JRTips dot com. They send me and email everyday and they are always "claiming" how much money they made the previous day using their new money management system. Has anyone ever purchased their picks before or does anyone have any information one them. Don't worry I'm NOT thinking about purchasing them. Just kind of curious if this bull is true or what. Services blow goats!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

I honestly read they are stiff artists and win rarely
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

griffey yes, I have heard of them .. unfortunately I know nothing about them ... believe it or not I do not follow any services and I never paid for a service .... I am sure someone else can give you more info on JR tips but I will guarantee you one thing ... They will do you no more than some good cappers right here on the forum ... Good Luck and sorry I could not help

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
        Spark or anyone ever heard of JRTips dot com. They send me and email everyday and they are always "claiming" how much money they made the previous day using their new money management system. Has anyone ever purchased their picks before or does anyone have any information one them. Don't worry I'm NOT thinking about purchasing them. Just kind of curious if this bull is true or what. Services blow goats!
        Delete their email. Don't even read it.

Comment

I'm not doubting you one bit! Are they monitored somewhere or did you get that from RIP or word of mouth from someone?

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

THanks! I'll get off there email list ASAP! Just another bull shi t scam service. Thanks gentlemen.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Well lets read a review from a current customer:
              Originally posted by bobbo
              don't send these guys any money..if you know whats good for you...they are snakeoil salesmen....will sell you a bill of goods..and never back it up.....run as fast as you can when you see JR TIPS
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                Well lets read a review from a current customer:
                THANKS DAN

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                X